Similarities between Falcons franchise and San Diego Chargers franchise.

I think there are some parallels and what we could learn from is the need to support our QB with a strong rushing attack.  The Chargers were dominant when LT was in the backfield.  Atlanta was at its best when we had Turner or the two headed duo if Free and Coleman.  Arthur is a smart guy and I think he will figure this out.   

11 hours ago, atljbo said:

I know where this post is trying to go but this aint it.... Ryan is younger and better.

To the topic,.. Yall aint gotta do all this..... All yall gotta say is Matt is still a good QB but i wanna go younger and more athletic....

Yall dont have to do all this propaganda ****...lol

That's too easy. 

6 hours ago, autigerfan said:

I think there are some parallels and what we could learn from is the need to support our QB with a strong rushing attack.  The Chargers were dominant when LT was in the backfield.  Atlanta was at its best when we had Turner or the two headed duo if Free and Coleman.  Arthur is a smart guy and I think he will figure this out.   

I've said thet repeatedly. Yea I know DK sucked but we need a top of the line RB. MR needs it to be at his best.

18 hours ago, atljbo said:

I know where this post is trying to go but this aint it.... Ryan is younger and better.

To the topic,.. Yall aint gotta do all this..... All yall gotta say is Matt is still a good QB but i wanna go younger and more athletic....

Yall dont have to do all this propaganda ****...lol

right on bro....you're exactly right. But this debate is far from over and we're all stupid to keep on keeping on about it. Just another topic about the same thing before many more . WASH RINSE REPEAT...OVER AND OVER.