Trey Lance Game Tape Analysis

5 hours ago, djbrough said:

Criticisms sound a lot like Dak Prescott's coming out of college. Dallas got a lot of value with that pick. GM's are scared to miss like that again. It's the reason why guys like Jordan Love went in the first on previous years. He may slip out of the top 15, but will definitely go in the first round.

Well if Lance falls to the 4th I would be happy to see him drafted, but not at 4th overall. Even to your point if we traded down quite a bit or traded up to late round one I could find it easier to swallow.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I actually kind of like Lance. I think sitting on the bench for a year or two is his ideal situation. He has great raw potential; his arm strength and athleticism is there. He just needs some mechanic

This is a pretty decent analysis on Trey Lance, for those of you who are hoping we trade down and draft this kid. 

Yeah cause everyone knows when you excell against top competition like (central Arkansas,  south Missouri) your obviously awesome .... falcons have bigger needs then a qb this year ... that would be a wasted pick if thats the way they go. He'd get destroyed behind the garbage line we have anyway 

52 minutes ago, UK13 said:

Yeah cause everyone knows when you excell against top competition like (central Arkansas,  south Missouri) your obviously awesome .... falcons have bigger needs then a qb this year ... that would be a wasted pick if thats the way they go. He'd get destroyed behind the garbage line we have anyway 

What is that supposed to mean? 

He can’t be good because he went to NDSU? 

How did the competition level Jerry Rice faced in the FCS affect his career?

1 hour ago, UnrealfalcoN said:

Funny people talk about Lance throwing to wide open receivers. Watching a Mac Jones tape is sleep inducing with how great the WRs are that he throws to

Idk, Mac still made some nasty throws. If you really want to look at a guy throwing to wide open guys, take a look at Fields. I'm not so sure NDSU wouldn't be the 2nd best team in the Big 10. That conference is abysmal

6 hours ago, UK13 said:

Whew man. Year after year we see these big name prospects from power 5 schools that play nothing but top notch competition week in and week out. 

/Purple

21 minutes ago, UnrealfalcoN said:

What about Lance in the top 10 after trade down?

Maybe.  That makes more sense.  The extra picks would help fill the holes.  I'm in for QB, just not at our spot.  Unless TF and AS cannot live without one, I think it's our best option to try and trade down.  Or better put, entertain the offers we will be presented...😀

2 minutes ago, Cole World said:

I disagree. I posted quite a few breakdowns showing bad throws. I get that everyone mostly wants to only talk about the positives but the negatives are definitely worth discussing, especially when it comes to a valuable pick. I need someone who's going to be honest about him and every other player alike. 

7 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

I disagree. I posted quite a few breakdowns showing bad throws. I get that everyone mostly wants to only talk about the positives but the negatives are definitely worth discussing, especially when it comes to a valuable pick. I need someone who's going to be honest about him and every other player alike. 

He acknowledged he had some bad throws

16 hours ago, 1989Fan said:

Well if Lance falls to the 4th I would be happy to see him drafted, but not at 4th overall. Even to your point if we traded down quite a bit or traded up to late round one I could find it easier to swallow.

The more I analyze this draft, trading down is the way to go. I'd target Denver as a partner first. If not them, I'd look to San Fran and then New England. The middle rounds of this draft are where the real treasure lies. I'd try to hit our trade partner pretty hard.