Jaylinn Hawkins

1 minute ago, Mister pudding said:

While I have no comment on the sign lol, I wonder how the new regime sees how Hawkins fits with our team. He was a leader of the defense at Cal even as Ashtyn Davis was on the field. Enough to let Neal walk and given a shot at SS? We shall see

Hopefully.  I would say it's his to lose at this point.

2 hours ago, Clark Kent™ said:

Lol I mean I get that part, but why would an NFL player be working out in some basic *** gym that has that corny phrase? There better be some funny backstory to that or I'm going in on Hawkins 🤣

Could be he knows the owner. Or maybe it’s cheap and he doesn’t want to spend money😂😂

4 hours ago, Mister pudding said:

While I have no comment on the sign lol, I wonder how the new regime sees how Hawkins fits with our team. He was a leader of the defense at Cal even as Ashtyn Davis was on the field. Enough to let Neal walk and given a shot at SS? We shall see

My guess they just see him as depth/role players who could develop. My guess we bring in a FS in FA and draft a SS, but they are typically interchangable in this system and Pees does play 3 safetys some. 

3 hours ago, Clark Kent™ said:

Lol I mean I get that part, but why would an NFL player be working out in some basic *** gym that has that corny phrase? There better be some funny backstory to that or I'm going in on Hawkins 🤣

1 hour ago, youngbloodz said:

Could be he knows the owner. Or maybe it’s cheap and he doesn’t want to spend money😂😂

Those basic gyms can be lot better than big name commercial gyms. I made crazy gains in small gyms. The owner and trainers when can focus on few clients than worrying about commissions and million other clients. 

5 hours ago, Mister pudding said:

I hope to god not. I'm all about giving him a shot but the whole "Let's not bring in starters because our safeties are fine" thing is how we got into this horrible mess of a secondary. 

50 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

Those basic gyms can be lot better than big name commercial gyms. I made crazy gains in small gyms. The owner and trainers when can focus on few clients than worrying about commissions and million other clients. 

I always favor the bigger gyms because of more equipment. And more people there always motivated me because I absolutely hate the gym lol. Hated practice hated training. I was definitely a game kind of player😂😂

1 hour ago, youngbloodz said:

I always favor the bigger gyms because of more equipment. And more people there always motivated me because I absolutely hate the gym lol. Hated practice hated training. I was definitely a game kind of player😂😂

Player gonna play😂😂.. I am forced to go to a big gym and feel like it’s a circus and a resort lol. I am sucker for old school hard core gyms. 

26 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

Player gonna play😂😂.. I am forced to go to a big gym and feel like it’s a circus and a resort lol. I am sucker for old school hard core gyms. 

Exactly players play lol. I got to One Life now and it’s not that bad. I have been to some big gyms and they definitely look like a resort. I could never go to Planet Fitness though