Who will start at QB for the 49ers in week 1?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seriously, watching ESPN for in depth sports analysis is like trying to get stock picks from Nickelodeon

The debate continues. I think MR contract won't allow a trade this year but I could see Fonty trading him next year.  Good point about all the talent at the skill positions for MR through out his

Posted Images

The debate continues. I think MR contract won't allow a trade this year but I could see Fonty trading him next year. 

Good point about all the talent at the skill positions for MR through out his career...TE WRs, 35 yrs old, 3 straight losing seasons, has he peaked out. The part they left out is he's been without a defense and OL for most of his career.  MR needs a great RB and running game to ultilize his skill set. 

MR would definitely make SF 49ers a SB contender instantly unless he really declines next year. 

Actually I always thought Kellerman was an excellent boxing analyst, he just ended up working with a lot of older guys, who never realized the game had passed them by.

I really thought he had a solid future in boxing, but the sport got lazy and MMA stole center ring and Kellerman had to adjust.  Dude was walking into a boxing gold mine when everyone else in the broadcasting side of the sport was dying out or too punch-drunk to be coherent ... but the actual sport failed him.

11 minutes ago, RetroRoq said:

Actually I always thought Kellerman was an excellent boxing analyst, he just ended up working with a lot of older guys, who never realized the game had passed them by.

I really thought he had a solid future in boxing, but the sport got lazy and MMA stole center ring and Kellerman had to adjust.  Dude was walking into a boxing gold mine when everyone else in the broadcasting side of the sport was dying out or too punch-drunk to be coherent ... but the actual sport failed him.

Max was a boxing savant.  He literally had no peer in the field

24 minutes ago, RetroRoq said:

Boxing has turned into a niche sport, it will never be as big as it once was, but it will never die out, as alot of people like to say. Too many hardcore fans, who will never jump ship no matter what happens.

1 hour ago, Atl Falcon said:

The debate continues. I think MR contract won't allow a trade this year but I could see Fonty trading him next year. 

Good point about all the talent at the skill positions for MR through out his career...TE WRs, 35 yrs old, 3 straight losing seasons, has he peaked out. The part they left out is he's been without a defense and OL for most of his career.  MR needs a great RB and running game to ultilize his skill set. 

MR would definitely make SF 49ers a SB contender instantly unless he really declines next year. 

Very common sense take.