• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah, because we'll be in our feeling for years to come when we have to draft or sign another one. Haste makes waste. These guys you all like are avg at the NFL level.

68 more days of this.

Look bro, you guys got it twisted. Nobody thinks a rookies will come in, and automatically take us to a Super Bowl. Matt is making a killing, and right now, it's killing us. If someone is willing to m

58 minutes ago, Fernando C. said:

Hey man as long as they sign Marcus Williams and a CB he can draft whoever he wants at 4... but he should grab another S, CB and RB in the draft...

That's all I really care about man

57 minutes ago, athell said:

The irony in the QB@4 club calling out people who will be all in their feelings is amazing.

I cannot wait for draft night.  Lots of crow will be eaten and we will see who has the balls to show their faces here after all these hot takes.

I'm making no bets. We may actually take one of those guys with it being Terry's first year.

8 minutes ago, Williamb said:

Not very appealing taking the 3rd or 4th ranked qb in any draft myself. I just think its too soon to drop that hammer. Would rather wait till this season plays out.

Facts but we have no control. Fanatical thinking either way is unfair to the new administration. 

3 hours ago, Faithful Falcon said:

Look bro, you guys got it twisted. Nobody thinks a rookies will come in, and automatically take us to a Super Bowl. Matt is making a killing, and right now, it's killing us. If someone is willing to make a trade for him and Julio, we would be stupid not to do it. It takes a lot more than bad play calling to make you finish 4-12, and to have 3 straight losing seasons.

You do realize we will still have to pay them and it will hit hard against the cap either way right?

4 hours ago, falcons007 said:

Joel Corey

You make the pick. Case Keenum as best signing for any one in 2018, AJ Bouyr as runner up or Patrick Robinson as Steal. 

I understand that every one misses but to claim a CBs analyst as better or equal to GM is crazy. I will just stop at this link, there are many boneheaded predictions by jC. He is much polite La Canfora his other CBS buddy. 

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/agents-take-2017-nfl-contract-awards-feature-the-good-the-bad-and-the-ugly/

I mean, you thought Koetter was a great OC and the players let him down....

2 hours ago, PokerSteve said:

Agree. Multiple sources are saying at least three of the top five QB's slated to go high in the first round have the talent to be franchise quality. Here's just one thing I saw recently:

Matt Miller of The Draft Scout spoke to a college scouting director that believes BYU's Zach Wilson, not Lawrence, is the best quarterback in this year's class. The scout even compared Wilson to former NFL MVP Patrick Mahomes:

"What he does as a thrower and as a runner is exactly where we are as a league right now," the unnamed NFL scouting director said. "He throws some of those 50/50 balls with his shoulders square to the defense after running around in the pocket and I'm seeing Patrick Mahomes at Texas Tech all over again."

Miller isn't the only one coming to this conclusion. If knowledgeable people are comparing Zach Wilson to Patrick Mahomes, you know he's better than average in talent and potential. If we take him or Lance I'll be fine with it.

The TATF hive-think will destroy you for posting this....but here is more

6 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

This is such a silly reply.  What point are you trying to make?  Discredit him for not being a GM?  He is a player agent and knows what he is talking about

Player agent=player shill. His predictions over the years have been crap. I have no problem when some one misses predictions, it’s crap shoot. Just don’t pretend like that guy is stellar. 

5 hours ago, Faithful Falcon said:

Look bro, you guys got it twisted. Nobody thinks a rookies will come in, and automatically take us to a Super Bowl. Matt is making a killing, and right now, it's killing us. If someone is willing to make a trade for him and Julio, we would be stupid not to do it. It takes a lot more than bad play calling to make you finish 4-12, and to have 3 straight losing seasons.

Correct.  Bad depth, bad coaching, bad scheme and bad play calling gets you 4-12.  Don’t forget going into Week 17 this team was -1 in point differential, this wasn’t a normal 4–12 team.  0-5 before firing Quinn, 4-7 after.  Imagine if we had fired DK as well.  Gonna be a fun year.

39 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

The TATF hive-think will destroy you for posting this....but here is more

CBS sports had Mason Rudolph as the best QB in the 2018 draft class.  You and I can both agree there is zero chance anyone there actually thought that and it was just click bait to get traffic to a dying site with washed up / no names calling the shots there.  Anyone can throw out a hot take, it’s why Skip Bayless has a job.