There Maybe 4 or 5. QBs Taken in Top 10 of This Draft

10 minutes ago, Draftnut57 said:

I'd say by the time the draft starts,, everybody in the top half of the draft will know 1. What they want to do.. and 2. What the other teams in the top half of the first round is willing to do , and 3. What the rest of the first round would like to do.. especially those who would like to trade up.  I think that's a given.. A lot of calls will be made before draft day to get a feel of who may be willing to move down or up.

oh absolutely. i can just see a couple guys who are playing it cool before the draft but once the thing starts rolling they get a rush to their head and do something stupid.

for some reason as i'm thinking this i have a vision of elway's ultra-competitiveness kicking in and him getting fleeced so he can "win" the draft. 😂

and yes, i know elway's not the gm, but fool you once if you think he's not pulling the strings

Edited by JohnnyFranchise
5 minutes ago, JohnnyFranchise said:

oh absolutely. i can just see a couple guys who are playing it cool before the draft but once the thing starts rolling they get a rush to their head and do something stupid.

for some reason as i'm thinking this i have a vision of elway's ultra-competitiveness kicking in and him getting fleeced so he can "win" the draft. 😂

and yes, i know elway's not the gm, but fool you once if you think he's not pulling the strings

Yes!! New GM. Start calling now and giving them the goods on how great this QB class is. Hahahaha Best Ever!! 🤣🤣

45 minutes ago, JohnnyFranchise said:

Actually Elway has been the Broncos GM and had full control over the roster. He just announced after the conclusion of the 2020 season he was giving up GM duties.

https://twitter.com/ryanohal

loran/status/1346291243643404289?s=20

9 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

Actually Elway has been the Broncos GM and had full control over the roster. He just announced after the conclusion of the 2020 season he was giving up GM duties.

https://twitter.com/ryanohal

loran/status/1346291243643404289?s=20

i knew that. my point is that even though he doesn't have the gm title anymore, i'm sure he's still pulling the strings.