How many more seasons do you think that Tom Brady and the Bucs are going to be a problem?

On 2/20/2021 at 2:57 PM, ya_boi_j said:

That particular post was about Ludacris. He wanted the Saints and Falcons to play in the Super Bowl

When I was a kid I was a huge Steve Young fan (I know, I know. No commentary needed) And I had a jersey that I wore all the time. Another kid had a Emmitt Smith jersey and all the time he told me how Dallas would beat San Fran. in a Super Bowl. I wasted more breath than I care to count trying to explain that to him.

1 minute ago, dodge_birds_fan said:

When I was a kid I was a huge Steve Young fan (I know, I know. No commentary needed) And I had a jersey that I wore all the time. Another kid had a Emmitt Smith jersey and all the time he told me how Dallas would beat San Fran. in a Super Bowl. I wasted more breath than I care to count trying to explain that to him.

The good times. It's always fun talking to casuals who only follow the sport in general 

He knows how to finish games. Only stat that has ever mattered to him or any other champion. 
And just being honest, we could have any edge rusher in the league, it’s a penalty if you hit him. Double whammy of him being great and the refs treat him like a national treasure. 
I don’t think we keep Bucs out, not by ourselves anyway. But no reason we can’t split them this year. And flush them next year.