How many more seasons do you think that Tom Brady and the Bucs are going to be a problem?

If Tom Brady really wanted to he could probably play another 3 years. Even if he plays average he knows how to motivate his teammates. 

Do you think that the Bucs will be a problem for the next few years? Or was last year Tom Brady's last hurrah and he hits the wall this year? I know Father time is undefeated but I think Tom Brady may beat Father Time until he's close to 50. 

Honestly, when I think of that team last year, I think of the Florida Marlins team that was built for their one World Series. High caliber signings who they can no longer keep (many of them). Brown and Fournette on the cheap. Gronk out of retirement. In my opinion, it won't be easier next go around

5 hours ago, Mister pudding said:

Honestly, when I think of that team last year, I think of the Florida Marlins team that was built for their one World Series. High caliber signings who they can no longer keep (many of them). Brown and Fournette on the cheap. Gronk out of retirement. In my opinion, it won't be easier next go around

that's exactly what i was thinking. i was trying to think of a good comparison and you nailed it.

If you can get pressure on Brady, he starts looking pretty bad. He's deadly at 15-35 yards though with time. But yeah he'll be 44 when the season starts. Dude is a freak. I didn't watch enough of Tampa to determine if his long ball accuracy is there. I did see him look pretty rough in a couple of their losses, but I really wasn't scrutinizing his play.

I can't see him going more than 2 more years. Does that mean Tampa tries to sneak in a QB pick at pick #32? I wouldn't be surprised.

Interesting observation OP.

11 hours ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

If Tom Brady really wanted to he could probably play another 3 years. Even if he plays average he knows how to motivate his teammates. 

Do you think that the Bucs will be a problem for the next few years? Or was last year Tom Brady's last hurrah and he hits the wall this year? I know Father time is undefeated but I think Tom Brady may beat Father Time until he's close to 50. 

I'd say TB12 will be our nemesis, twice a year, for 2 more years --- if he stays healthy.

The short answer is....for as long as Brady can suit up, and that might be a long time.  The Bucs face some FA issues going into the 2021 season, but they also have the most complete roster in the league right now.  Their O-line is under-appreciated and remarkably good.  It only looked bad this year when Marpet was out and they couldn't get coordinated as a unit.  For the most part, those were the games when defensive pressure got to Brady and he looked more or less average.  So long as they're reasonably healthy, they'll keep him clean.  And none of their FA issues are on the O-line. 

Skill positions are all good too, even if Fournette and Godwin move on.  Ronald Jones has come into his own and Ke'Shawn Vaughn looked very good when he saw the field.  Antonio Brown will be back and in a bigger role.  Receivers Scotty Miller and Tyler Johnson are both ready to move up.  OJ Howard will return, but he might not have what it takes mentally to fully recover from a serious injury.  Still, that leaves TEs Brate and Gronkowski, who will re-sign.

The bigger questions are on defense.  Re-signing Shaq Barrett probably won't happen (I look for the Bucs to use their first round pick on a rush end or LB).  Suh and David will be back.

And finally, though Ryan Succop is a free agent, he's the guy who finally solved their kicking issues.  He'll be back too, probably at premium kicker money.

I look for the Bucs to win the NFC South for at least two more years, and quite possibly more.