Falcons Met With Virginia RB

2 hours ago, Refried Beans said:

I'd rather have Khalil Herbert out of Virginia Tech. 

I haven't looked at the kid from UVA but Herbert out of VA Tech is interesting. Super productive runner. Has low key speed and good vision. In the right system I think he could be a really good Pro. Wouldn't be mad if we drafted him at all. 

Edited by Shaggy 2.0
Auto correct nonsense lol

7 hours ago, Shaggy 2.0 said:

I haven't looked at the kid from UVA but Herbert out of VA Tech is interesting. Super productive runner. Has low key speed and good vision. In the right system I think he could be a really good Pro. Wouldn't be mad if we drafted him at all. 

look at the blocking in this highlight clip

8 hours ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

Guy only played one year in college for 240 yards.  At least he will be fresh...lol

you mean 6 years total for 228 carries 1132 yards, 11 TDS +  56 Rec, 546 yards, 6 TDs +  91 KR for 2269 yards + 28 PR for 232 yards

Edited by mtldirtybird

11 hours ago, Clark Kent™ said:

He is small and looks stiff. Imma say no. I don't have an issue with a small dude at all, but you gotta have a little wiggle to you. A stiff RB only works when you have some size to you in my opinion. 

He actually looks more like a primarily slot receiver type, who gets a gadget play and returns punts and kicks. Which isn’t bad. I just agree with you, he just doesn’t really have that wiggle.

From the small sample size posted, he seems to have soft hands and pretty good burst.

Due dilligence.