Falcons Cut Allen & Bailey

20 minutes ago, RoddyWhite84 said:

The average Atlanta fan being a dumb *** like that guy? Sounds about right..I see that all the time on the fb group rYaN TrAsH bRuH DaT mAnE StEaLiN mOnEy We nEeDs Ta tRaDe HiMs the blind leading the blind in the group 

This is the truth here. The Facebook groups and bleacher report bunch are 🤦🏼‍♂️ Bad to say the least

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can hear @Knight of God popping the champagne from hundreds of miles away.

Dear Ricardo Allen: you were one of the greatest 5th round picks in Falcons history. And you always made me proud as a fan with your tireless work ethic and dedication to improvement. Thank you f

I’ve told the story a bunch of times, but I went to Purdue with Rico and his wife (she was a graduate assistant at the time). Salts of the earth people and wish him and his family the ABSOLUTE best in

2 hours ago, xSICKxWITHxITx said:

Knew this was coming. Glad it’s starting.

Lol everyone crying ab it on Twitter as of Rico was Michael Jordan of course but yes this was a very appropriate move. Just let’s you know how many ppl have settled for mediocrity because he was mediocre at best. Storyline was cute like the first year but then it became apparent he wasn’t it 

40 minutes ago, atljbo said:

i mean i thought we was drafting a QB regardless.... I think this mean they have a backup FA who knows the system in mind.

Benkert was only making 600k so this mean Coach know exactly who he wants in that QB room

Benkert was cheap and he was a proven commodity, even though he had almost no playing time.

I think the back up is going to be our future QB and it's going to be one of the top three QB's at pick #4.

It's a perfect opportunity for the incoming HC and GM to make a bold statement about the direction of the franchise, and simultaneously pump a little excitement and enthusiasm back into the fan base by taking one of these young guns. Going to be interesting.

14 minutes ago, PokerSteve said:

Benkert was cheap and he was a proven commodity, even though he had almost no playing time.

I think the back up is going to be our future QB and it's going to be one of the top three QB's at pick #4.

It's a perfect opportunity for the incoming HC and GM to make a bold statement about the direction of the franchise, and simultaneously pump a little excitement and enthusiasm back into the fan base by taking one of these young guns. Going to be interesting.

They don't want to hear this, man. How soon we forget TD made the same statement in drafting Ryan over Dorsey.

1 minute ago, stizz said:

They don't want to hear this, man. How soon we forget TD made the same statement in drafting Ryan over Dorsey.

Exact same statement......

If Ryan was to get caught having a dog fighting ring and get tossed in jail between now and the draft.

You people man. Anything to shape your narrative no matter how much sense it doesn't make.

6 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

Exact same statement......

If Ryan was to get caught having a dog fighting ring and get tossed in jail between now and the draft.

You people man. Anything to shape your narrative no matter how much sense it doesn't make.

I'm 100 percent convinced you are related to Ryan or you have an intense emotional attachment that you should seek help on. The overwhelming consensus in 2008 was Dorsey was the better prospect than Ryan. There was also reports that had Vick not lied to Blank's face, Blank was open to reconciliation. 

You should seriously get a part time job with your local police department's K9 unit because the way you sniff out any post that dares to critique Ryan is amazing.

But what else would we expect from a poster that created a profile and username as a "gotcha" to another poster. 

25 minutes ago, PokerSteve said:

How do you figure that Benkert was a proven commodity? He started zero games. He was just another guy.