“Matt Ryan is not a long term asset for the Falcons”.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not even going to bother watching when I see it’s CBS Sports and LaConfora, they are horrible.

LaCanfora posts should come with a warning. 

I am famous for always saying w/ LaConfora - "a broken clock is right more than LaConfora" - and that is true with his inside reporting.

However, this is more analysis - I would say he is more right than wrong in his hot takes here - Falcons are at a fork in the road, they could take a QB,  Ryan's contract is an albatross at this point - all true.

I'm pretty sure LaConfora was picked on by his sisters & nobody ever chose him for kickball & other sports when he was in grade school.   A typical media geek whose opinions are about as reliable as a screen door on a submarine.

Normally men grow out of those years but in this idiot's case, he uses his "media skills" to compensate for his butt hurt.  He's the national version of our very own bedwetter.  

3 hours ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

3 hours ago, mtldirtybird said:

lol He's an idiot. Ryan will get us a 1st next off-season

2 hours ago, JDaveG said:

LaCanfora posts should come with a warning. 

2 hours ago, DirtyBird2 said:

I mean, no kidding? He's not 24 anymore 🤣

Jason LaCanfora stopped being an insider the day he left NFL Network. 

Saying Ryan doesn't have much longer to play.... CBS actually pays this guy for this 'analysis'?   He says the Falcons are "stuck with Matt Ryan".....  oh yeah, having a Pro Bowl caliber QB is -horrible-.   There are over a dozen teams that would love to have the Matt Ryan "problem".

Most the posters on these boards, could do a better job reporting NFL news.....

Just now, egoprime II said:

Jason LaCanfora stopped being an insider the day he left NFL Network. 

Saying Ryan doesn't have much longer to play.... CBS actually pays this guy for this 'analysis'?   He says the Falcons are "stuck with Matt Ryan".....  oh yeah, having a Pro Bowl caliber QB is -horrible-.   There are over a dozen teams that would love to have the Matt Ryan "problem".

Most the posters on these boards, could do a better job reporting NFL news.....

Hey y'all -- there are going to be some teams looking for QBs this offseason, and some teams are also going to want to get a solid player in the first round.

Also, I think most teams in the NFL are going to try to win more games than they lose or something.