I tried not to reach for needs and just draft based on BPA at the picks. Traded the #4 to the Cardinals, who took Sewell, for #16, #49 and a 2022 1st round pick. 

• ATL
    Travis Etienne
    RB Clemson
    trade icon
  • ATL
    Zaven Collins
    LB Tulsa

• ATL
    Wyatt Davis
    OG Ohio State
    trade icon
  • ATL
    Jabril Cox
    LB LSU

• ATL
    Quincy Roche
    EDGE Miami (FL)

• ATL
    Marvin Wilson
    DT Florida State

• ATL
    Paris Ford
    S Pitt

• ATL
    Benjamin St-Juste
    CB Minnesota

• ATL
    Josh Palmer
    WR Tennessee

• ATL
    LaBryan Ray
    DT Alabama

• 2022 ARI 1st

Im guessing this is that simulators BPA board?  Because i personally don't feel a few of those guys would be close to BPA at where we selected them.  Ettiene for dang sure ain't BPA at 16 and will be lucky if he makes it in the top 25 and thats coming from a Clemson fan who loves Travis as a player.   Wilson was really good value though in the later part of the draft at DT. 

8 hours ago, FalconFan13 said:

Im guessing this is that simulators BPA board?  Because i personally don't feel a few of those guys would be close to BPA at where we selected them.  Ettiene for dang sure ain't BPA at 16 and will be lucky if he makes it in the top 25 and thats coming from a Clemson fan who loves Travis as a player.   Wilson was really good value though in the later part of the draft at DT. 

It was a PFN simulator. Why so down on Etienne?

7 hours ago, 804_Falconfan said:

It was a PFN simulator. Why so down on Etienne?

Im not down on Ettiene im a clemson fan so im actually a huge fan of his.  He is my #1 RB in this draft after Harris.  Even Harris i don't have as a top 15 player in this draft even more so based on the positions they play.   Im a huge mock draft guy as the offseason is my favorite time of the year even more than the real games lol.   I spend i would say 75% of my non work time messing and playing with mocks or debating them and scouting players.  I pretty much live on the mock draft forum on footballsfuture :D   It's more so of me keeping an eye on analysts and mocks and expectations where the players are expected to go.  Than me being down on Ettiene it's just that he's highly not expected to go top 15 or 20.  If we traded down to say 25 or he was available at our 2nd round pick i would be all over Travis and would love for him to be a Falcon.

The simulators are slotting players really weird lately the last 2 or 3 years compared alot of analayst and prospect/mock websites are for some reason.