Wouldn't be Surprised if Mac Jones Rises Up Draft Boards

14 hours ago, Rings said:

People said the same thing about the 2018 draft class too.  Many had Darnold as the best and Allen as the worst of the big four, Allen has been really good, Mayfield solid at times, Rosen and Darnold have been pretty bad.  Some sites also had a Rudolph as a top 15-20 pick and he’s been horrendous. Hard to say how this class will pan out but I’m not buying the hype yet.  Not saying they won’t be drafted high, but people forget how much praise that 2018 class got.

I never was that high on Rosen but I think Darnold could still be pretty dang good with the right situation. I don’t remember the 2018 class being this hyped or it never got me excited. It’s crazy how so many ppl think they know exactly how these top 5 QBs will turn out. The GMs get paid millions of dollars to make the right decisions. How in the hello operator does a bunch of strongly opinionated message board blabbers know more than the professionals that work in it everyday.

Its like everyone or almost everyone here is so adamant about being right and that really know little when it comes to evaluating players. I love Wilson and would take Fields in a heart beat but it don’t make me right or wrong. It’s a crap shoot 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't think that teams are as high on this draft class as the media. That is why you're seeing all of these crazy qb trades for veterans  

I think Mac Jones is one of those players that NFL teams have a much different take on than the draftnics and fans. I would not be shocked if he goes top 10 and ahead of Lance and Fields.. and I reall

I'd have paid Tyson vs. Holyfield money to see June Jones stomp his *** right there on the sidelines.

21 minutes ago, Atl Falcon said:

I never was that high on Rosen but I think Darnold could still be pretty dang good with the right situation. I don’t remember the 2018 class being this hyped or it never got me excited. It’s crazy how so many ppl think they know exactly how these top 5 QBs will turn out. The GMs get paid millions of dollars to make the right decisions. How in the hello operator does a bunch of strongly opinionated message board blabbers know more than the professionals that work in it everyday.

Its like everyone or almost everyone here is so adamant about being right and that really know little when it comes to evaluating players. I love Wilson and would take Fields in a heart beat but it don’t make me right or wrong. It’s a crap shoot 

I agree 100%.  I am more confident in my opinion on draft strategy than I ever will be on any player evaluation.