Wouldn't be Surprised if Mac Jones Rises Up Draft Boards

June Jones thinks that Mac Jones is the best QB in the draft. I am not going to go that far, but the dude is really good. I wouldn't be shocked if he makes a steady rise up draft boards, and into the Top 10 by draft day.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/nfl-draft-trevor-lawrence-qb-3-thats-how-one-former-nfl-coach-grades-him-205523234.html

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't think that teams are as high on this draft class as the media. That is why you're seeing all of these crazy qb trades for veterans  

I think Mac Jones is one of those players that NFL teams have a much different take on than the draftnics and fans. I would not be shocked if he goes top 10 and ahead of Lance and Fields.. and I reall

I'd have paid Tyson vs. Holyfield money to see June Jones stomp his *** right there on the sidelines.

13 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

You underestimate teams  hunger for a franchise qb.

Is it likely? Probably not but if all of the QBs have good pro day work outs...it is entirely possible.

I don't think that teams are as high on this draft class as the media. That is why you're seeing all of these crazy qb trades for veterans

1 hour ago, Boise Falcon Fan said:

June Jones thinks that Mac Jones is the best QB in the draft. I am not going to go that far, but the dude is really good. I wouldn't be shocked if he makes a steady rise up draft boards, and into the Top 10 by draft day.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/nfl-draft-trevor-lawrence-qb-3-thats-how-one-former-nfl-coach-grades-him-205523234.html

That just killed it for me. June Jones. He'll have you guys wanting to use the Run N Gun.

3 hours ago, falconsd56 said:

You underestimate teams  hunger for a franchise qb.

Is it likely? Probably not but if all of the QBs have good pro day work outs...it is entirely possible.

You overestimate the odds of these guys being franchise QB's. Guys whose jobs are on the line with their picks won't do that.

2 minutes ago, Lornoth said:

You overestimate the odds of these guys being franchise QB's. Guys whose jobs are on the line with their picks won't do that.

Maybe....maybe not.

Jeff Fisher mortgaged a ton for the number 1 pick.

The eagles tried to mortgage everything to trade for Mariota in 2015....and then traded a ton a year later to Wentz .

There are other examples.

It is a qb driven league and teams get desperate 

1 minute ago, falconsd56 said:

Maybe....maybe not.

Jeff Fisher mortgaged a ton for the number 1 pick.

The eagles tried to mortgage everything to trade for Mariota in 2015....and then traded a ton a year later to Wentz .

There are other examples.

It is a qb driven league and teams get desperate 

Those QB's were both in consideration for the best QB in the class. That's not happening for the 5'th QB down the list.