With regards to my (previous) social media posts, a part was misconstrued and taken out of context. I do regret making a private situation public, and in doing so, bringing unwanted attention to both Von and myself.

"Von and I are excited to be welcoming our baby into the world, and are committed to raising our child with love and compassion, together as a family.

Sincerely, Megan Denise."

1 minute ago, MoFalconsFan56 said:

With regards to my (previous) social media posts, a part was misconstrued and taken out of context. I do regret making a private situation public, and in doing so, bringing unwanted attention to both Von and myself.

"Von and I are excited to be welcoming our baby into the world, and are committed to raising our child with love and compassion, together as a family.

Sincerely, Megan Denise."

Well only she and Von knows the truth. Investigation will be over real soon if she doesn’t help

1 hour ago, youngbloodz said:

Well Miller lowest sack output since his rookie year is 8. So I can see why some want him.  JJ had 5 this year. Houston had 8. All things equal I would take any of those guys in ATL 

People are joking in here but all 3 of those guys are significantly better than anything we have outside of Grady. They would all provide a boost. Watt is the one I would put at the top of the list if I had to make an order. If the Falcons actually want to win now, signing one of those guys on a short deal would be an ideal move. 

F@ck it. If he’s willing to take a vet minimum, I’m game. I think worse case scenario is he gets 6-8 sacks. Which is amazing for this team lol. The bigger prize is having that knowledge on the team to help groom younger guys and some vets in a new system. Could you imagine if we were able to get both Watt and Miller on vet minimum deals. That’s a lot of knowledge. 

2 hours ago, youngbloodz said:

Well Miller lowest sack output since his rookie year is 8. So I can see why some want him.  JJ had 5 this year. Houston had 8. All things equal I would take any of those guys in ATL 

For me it’s about having vet presence along the defense.The last time we did with Freeney we went to the SB.If the flags aren’t up on Miller I’d have him in a heartbeat.

11 hours ago, Atlantafan21 said:

all 3 of those guys are significantly better than anything we have outside of Grady. They would all provide a boost  

This. We have no one outside of Grady. We signed Fowler to a 3 year deal. Maybe he comes on this season with more 3-4 looks in Pees’ defense, but I wouldn’t put all our eggs in one basket. We’ve signed far worse than Von Miller. Low risk, high reward.