Carolina wants watson. We need watson

Just now, hjerry said:

not according to insider reports he isn't

He is out. Caserio will take over and Easterby may just hang around. Caserio was supposed to join last year if not for Patriots going after Texans. Texans already had fired the Chris Olsen expecting Caserio. That’s one of the reason BOB got GM control. 

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They say they would give macaffrey and 3 1st picks. They said whatever it takes. Why can't we do the same. Trade all our picks and matt ryan

And just like that, QB wins isn’t a stat anymore. 

if carolina gives cmc and three 1sts watson will be going from the texans to the texans

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

True. That’s is true. Houston is a place that is a cesspool now that I feel bad for David Culley being in this situation. Because ultimately he is set up to fail without a QB. Even if they don’t trade Watson his heart won’t be in it and Culley will ultimately lose his job

I don’t know man. Culley May be the perfect guy for that job. He is not an X and O guy but a good manager and people’s person. That locker room needs a good manager than a football guy. 

1 minute ago, youngbloodz said:

So because he is out of football operations that leads you to believe Cal will fire him? That’s a heck of a leap man

May be firing is a leap, but if the choice has to be between Easterby and Caserio, it will likely be Easterby. This drama is just starting lol. Caserio is a no push over, he has bigger ego than Easterby.

Just now, falcons007 said:

I don’t know man. Culley May be the most perfect guy for that job. He is not an X and O guy but a good manager and people’s person. That locker room needs a good manager than a football guy. 

You don’t win in the NFL unless you have a really good QB or a really good defense. Houston doesn’t have money right now and they have a public relations nightmare. Culley could turn it around and I hope he does. But it doesn’t look good

3 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

May be firing is a leap, but if the choice has to be between Easterby and Caserio, it will likely be Easterby. This drama is just starting lol. Caserio is a no push over, he has bigger ego than Easterby.

See my problem is if they wanted to hire Caserio why even hire a search firm? But maybe Houston knows something I don’t and this will all work out

12 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

See my problem is if they wanted to hire Caserio why even hire a search firm? But maybe Houston knows something I don’t and this will all work out

11 minutes ago, hjerry said:

This why believing Easterby is out is very naive

He has way more pull than he is being given credit for

It was timing thing. Caserio was supposed to join the Texans back in 2018. Never happened because Patriots blocked him every year. They grabbed Easterby as backup plan and gave him VP of football operations. After NFL rule change few months back about blocking executive candidates, Texans went back to grabbing Caserio. I am surprised why Watson even thought it would be any different this time around. 
We just have to wait and watch as Caserio gets rid of Easterby. That’s my prediction anyways. 

2 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

It was timing thing. Caserio was supposed to join the Texans back in 2018. Never happened because Patriots blocked him every year. They grabbed Easterby as backup plan and gave him VP of football operations. After NFL rule change few months back about blocking executive candidates, Texans went back to grabbing Caserio. I am surprised why Watson even thought it would be any different this time around. 
We just have to wait and watch as Caserio gets rid of Easterby. That’s my prediction anyways. 

Houston hired the search firm on January 10th, 2021. NFL changed their rules back in May of 2020. The search firm hire made no sense if they already knew who they were going to hire

17 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

You don’t win in the NFL unless you have a really good QB or a really good defense. Houston doesn’t have money right now and they have a public relations nightmare. Culley could turn it around and I hope he does. But it doesn’t look good

Exactly we need another qb. We stunk since super bowl. Ryan just get stats but no wins because of his mistakes

Well DW may check all of your boxes...

He may not have that many wins, but at least he has SBs under his belt...

Oh wait!  The names have been changed to protect the innocent!

is DW a "neeewww aaagggeee" QB too? (insert echo for effect)

Oh man, if so,  we have to throw in 9 firsts, 4 seconds & a cherry pie right now!

6 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

Houston hired the search firm on January 10th, 2021. NFL changed their rules back in May of 2020. The search firm hire made no sense if they already knew who they were going to hire

That must be for coaching search. Caserio was hired couple days after the season ended. I doubt if they even interviewed any other candidates.

7 minutes ago, izibit74 said:

Exactly we need another qb. We stunk since super bowl. Ryan just get stats but no wins because of his mistakes

2 minutes ago, izibit74 said:

He cant get us over hump. He hust a good quarterback. We need a great one

So our biggest problem, and the biggest reason why we lose, is not having a good enough QB?

Just now, falcons007 said:

That must be for coaching search. Caserio was hired couple days after the season ended. It was almost immediately after season ended. 

Nah it wasn’t. Korn Ferry was the search firm they used for both. Makes no sense at all bro

Per ESPN, had the franchise followed the recommendation of the search firm Korn Ferry, the franchise would have hired Steelers VP of football and business administration Omar Kahn as their next general manager. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.si.com/.amp/nfl/2021/01/10/texans-search-firm-ignored-gm-search