Carolina wants watson. We need watson

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They say they would give macaffrey and 3 1st picks. They said whatever it takes. Why can't we do the same. Trade all our picks and matt ryan

And just like that, QB wins isn’t a stat anymore. 

if carolina gives cmc and three 1sts watson will be going from the texans to the texans

Posted Images

50 minutes ago, TheHeartless said:

The man is a top 5 QB in the league at the age of 25 and was leading a terrible Houston team to multiple close games coming down to the end of the 4th only for his defense to blow it or for someone to fumble the ball away. As well as a whole locker room of guys that support him requesting a trade, he's clearly able to lead and have the respect of his peers. 

This is hilarious in that it explains Matt Ryan's life since 2017, but he needs to be replaced...😄

28 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

ESPN’s Panthers reporter is the guy dropping the story.  Do we think he is just making up this story?

So no response to this dude just throwing darts at the wall?

Newton explained why in a segment that shared bold predictions for some of the league's biggest quarterback storylines

Notice the prediction part?

man, I cant believe anybody in the media would just make stuff up. This is so unheard of.

47 minutes ago, JDaveG said:

And just like that, QB wins isn’t a stat anymore. 

I know right? When I mentioned Luck on a thread a while back, 2-3 guys acted like he was overrated trash. The guy had some bad teams around him, even worse than Houston has had, and he still posted a +22 win total. 

It's amazing how many people prefer stats to success. Must be fantasy football brain rot. 

3 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

Not really. I am not advocating Matt Ryan bringing in 3 first round picks with multiple players. If Falcons were dumb enough to trade Ryan to Houston with multiple first rounders. Houston will win faster than ATL.

Bro you have been talking about Watson leading his team to the number 3 pick before this. And this isn’t our first debate about it which I’m sure you know 

So, just to be clear, the Panthers never said any of this, no one ever said that the Panthers said any of this, this was just one guy saying "well what if this happened?" and OP just took it as gospel?

Does he also believe that middle earth is a real place?

6 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

Not really. I am not advocating Matt Ryan bringing in 3 first round picks with multiple players. If Falcons were dumb enough to trade Ryan to Houston with multiple first rounders. Houston will win faster than ATL.

And Houston could have Tom Brady and they wouldn’t win. They have a toxic situation. Ryan would fail in Houston like Brady would.

1 hour ago, TheHeartless said:

The man is a top 5 QB in the league at the age of 25 and was leading a terrible Houston team to multiple close games coming down to the end of the 4th only for his defense to blow it or for someone to fumble the ball away. As well as a whole locker room of guys that support him requesting a trade, he's clearly able to lead and have the respect of his peers. 

Huh? Dude hasn't done squat in this league. Is he a good young and up coming QB? Yes, but again he has not done squat. Soon as the talent left Houston so did their wins. 

8 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

Bro you have been talking about Watson leading his team to the number 3 pick before this. And this isn’t our first debate about it which I’m sure you know 

I never said out of Context. If some one says trade Watson to win here. That’s wishful thinking. 

16 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

I love matty ice. But for 3 first round picks, I’ll carry him to carolina piggyback.

Edited by DriveHomeSafelyAtlantaWins