Reminder: Dan Quinn is the DC in Dallas.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He can have em...

So they're giving up 28 pts a game?

We all are. At the end of the day we just accept that our opinion is only that and we move on with life

1 minute ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

Just a quick reminder for everyone thinking about the Falcons and upcoming FAs.

Resigning guys like Neal and any other Quinn guys might be a little more challenging than you think.

And there's a lot of speculation their target is Farley or Surtain with their first pick.

16 minutes ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

Key word: speculation.

The word itself is enough to dismiss it as fluff.

Lmao, it’s about as likely or reliable as 25 other scenarios.

Sigh.

Isn't that all anyone is doing? Just like we're speculating he wants former players. Still, speculation. 

I'd rather have any of the top 3 corners than any player he's coached in the recent past.

9 minutes ago, celtiksage said:

Isn't that all anyone is doing? Just like we're speculating he wants former players. Still, speculation. 

I'd rather have any of the top 3 corners than any player he's coached in the recent past.

Point being, most here will dredge up the speculation they're in favor of, and ignore the rest.

I haven't warmed up to taking a corner with our 1st pick yet personally.  But I'm just another keyboard quack. :D

2 hours ago, celtiksage said:

Quinn can probably be a good dc as long as thats his primary focus. He just wasn't ever hc material 

3 hours ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

Just a quick reminder for everyone thinking about the Falcons and upcoming FAs.

Resigning guys like Neal and any other Quinn guys might be a little more challenging than you think.

Not really a problem with me.  Neal is a hitter, nothing more.  And he is a hitter that will likely spend a lot of time on the trainer's table.  I hope Quinny signs him.  

Our secondary needs players that can take the ball away, not players that make the occasional highlight hit.  

1 hour ago, etherdome said:

Not really a problem with me.  Neal is a hitter, nothing more.  And he is a hitter that will likely spend a lot of time on the trainer's table.  I hope Quinny signs him.  

Our secondary needs players that can take the ball away, not players that make the occasional highlight hit.  

Neal to Dallas makes sense.  DQ was super high on him.  But, anything is possible.

Quinn is such a fraud. Coach Bro was exposed to be essentially the clip board holder for Seattle's D. Wonder now why the players in Seattle all praised him? Because he let them do whatever and they so talented the the "coordinator" was just a figurehead. He did ZERO in 5 years, and the defense was as as bad or worse when he left. Think it was actually worse. 

Coach Bro will have them playing fast and furious in no time. Just hope they are on the schedule next year.