Jump to content

Falcons Expected To Target Dupree


Recommended Posts

I like this move if we are able to bring him home.

https://twitter.com/simonthomasnfl/status/1360683780655226891?s=21

 Also would like the idea of Haason Reddick in a Pees defense.  He was finally utilized properly last year and finished with 13 sacks and 6 FF’s.  His projected contract is just  1 year, 8 million and I’d do that in a second

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Dupree was no one until he benefitted playing opposite of when Watt started going off, similar to how Fowler did nothing until playing on a line where they triple teamed Donald.  I’ll pass, although it would be very fitting to keep making the same mistake paying the wrong guy from a good defensive line.  Ray Edwards, Umenyiora, Fowler,  Dupree...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, The Real Tony G. said:

He's coming off an ACL if I'm not mistaken so he should be cheap-ish. Definitely worth a look as a complimentary piece

He’s not going to be cheap or cheapish, Buds a good guy, lives here in Atlanta and does a ton in the community here. I used to joke with him all the time about how he needs to be a Falcon. He never was opposed to the idea, hopefully it happens.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Rings said:

Dupree was no one until he benefitted playing opposite of when Watt started going off, similar to how Fowler did nothing until playing on a line where they triple teamed Donald.  I’ll pass, although it would be very fitting to keep making the same mistake paying the wrong guy from a good defensive line.  Ray Edwards, Umenyiora, Fowler,  Dupree...

Edgerton Hartwell. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, PointSwayzee said:

Ahh Bud Dupree, I remember him being killed around here because his name came up with Beasley's  #8 in the 2015 draft. Then he could not hold Beasley's jock, nor could he for the the next 3-4 years, and now he is the "answer" to the pass rush...

Makes perfect sense.

We will just sign every edge from that draft class, ones bound to work out eventually.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, UnrealfalcoN said:

The other TATF favorite Shane Ray should be available right?

Every year during the off-season there are those names one person likes and everyone jumps on screaming for them after watching a highlight reel.  Last year was Kinlaw and Chaison, this year is Fields and Harris.  Like clockwork.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Rings said:

Every year during the off-season there are those names one person likes and everyone jumps on screaming for them after watching a highlight reel.  Last year was Kinlaw and Chaison, this year is Fields and Harris.  Like clockwork.

Feel like it's way more noise for Wilson than Fields here, then follow that up with Sewell. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, PointSwayzee said:

Ahh Bud Dupree, I remember him being killed around here because his name came up with Beasley's  #8 in the 2015 draft. Then he could not hold Beasley's jock, nor could he for the the next 3-4 years, and now he is the "answer" to the pass rush...

Makes perfect sense.

Consider the source and it makes even more sense

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, TheHeartless said:

Feel like it's way more noise for Wilson than Fields here, then follow that up with Sewell. 

I think Fields and Wilson is split. The Georgia fans love Fields. I am on the Wilson train myself since I watched his tape in December. But it's to be expected especially this year when almost everyone wants a QB. People will pick there favorites

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Rings said:

Every year during the off-season there are those names one person likes and everyone jumps on screaming for them after watching a highlight reel.  Last year was Kinlaw and Chaison, this year is Fields and Harris.  Like clockwork.

 

28 minutes ago, TheHeartless said:

Feel like it's way more noise for Wilson than Fields here, then follow that up with Sewell. 

I thought everyone was clambering for Surtain in here like he is the missing link.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...