NFL TV RIGHT NOW FALONS VS BUCS 1/21

29 minutes ago, EZfalcons said:

Ha I was watching it too then switched to the office once the game went to half time 

Falcons were only down three points with 4 minutes to and had the Ball, then a weird fumble by Ridley turned the tables.  I was particularly watching McGary and Matthews, and they both did very well,. The problem , as usual , was with the defense. The Bucs just rode our DEs to the outside of the pocket, and Brady had plenty of time to throw.  Surprisingly the Falcons didn't look that bad until the last few minutes. They were playing the SB Champs to a standstill until then.  It tells me that we don't need a complete rebuild, just a few key pieces for us to be at least competitive next year , now that Quinn and TD are long gone. 

14 hours ago, Hard Case said:

Falcons were only down three points with 4 minutes to and had the Ball, then a weird fumble by Ridley turned the tables.  I was particularly watching McGary and Matthews, and they both did very well,. The problem , as usual , was with the defense. The Bucs just rode our DEs to the outside of the pocket, and Brady had plenty of time to throw.  Surprisingly the Falcons didn't look that bad until the last few minutes. They were playing the SB Champs to a standstill until then.  It tells me that we don't need a complete rebuild, just a few key pieces for us to be at least competitive next year , now that Quinn and TD are long gone. 

We played the Super Bowl runner up to a standstill to the very end also. Substantially improved coaching and a good draft can put us right back in the mix.