Predict when Cuts/Restructures start

FalconofShadows

When do they start  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Cuts/restructure start time

• Next week
    • Early March
    • The week before FA starts

Hard to say...im sure there is a lot of film to be watched and a ton of evaluation that has to be done before that is even discussed....and of course there is the draft strategy to consider...for instance, if they restructure or extend MR contract next week, then it will be obvious that we will NOT be taking a QB in the first round therefore, eliminating the threat that we may take a QB with the 4 pick...so its hard to say

13 hours ago, andrews31cain21 said:

Hard to say...im sure there is a lot of film to be watched and a ton of evaluation that has to be done before that is even discussed....and of course there is the draft strategy to consider...for instance, if they restructure or extend MR contract next week, then it will be obvious that we will NOT be taking a QB in the first round therefore, eliminating the threat that we may take a QB with the 4 pick...so its hard to say

That was my thought as well Ryan's contract being Restructured is a big tell

All it means is we're trying to get under the cap. I don't think we touch Julio's and MR's contracts though. We should take a wait and see approach, and see what happens in the draft. I think they'll start with Debo, Grady and Matthews maybe.

I could see Oliver getting the axe too along with Carpenter, Rico, Bailey and Davison. That's minimal dead money for a little over 2 mill in savings (for Oliver). Possibly Senat and T.J. Green also. Very little dead money (none for Green), and they free up about a million each. If the staff thinks they'll fit though they don't cost a whole lot (and Oliver is looking a little better in the slot).

Some cuts might depend on what we do in free agency and the draft.