Brian Hill , 23 This Morning..

19 hours ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

And what's the difference between one comma and two commas? Or one period, two periods and four periods. Freakin strange bro.

Hmmmm ,, well ,, for one ,, talking like this takes extra key strokes and time ,, but it also is just weird. Thanks tho

On 2/12/2021 at 2:08 PM, Draftnut57 said:

I was walking from the kitchen to the Den , And I was thinking about getting me a Brian Hill Jersey,, And I was thinking,, "Let's see, Brian Hills number is.... And at that exact moment  the weather lady on my TV said 23 ,, Right when I was reminding myself what his number was.. I said in my mind 23 at the exact time she said 23.  I know , I know but at the exact time !!!  And yes , I knew all of you Hill doubters would like that.. :happened:  But it did happen.  

By the way,, Where is the best place to buy a Falcon jersey ?  Let me know please ,,  Thank you ,, Thank you very much.... :golfclap:

I was walking from the kitchen to the Den , And I was thinking about getting me a Brian Hill Jersey,, And I was thinking,, "Let's see, Brian Hills number is.... And at that exact moment  the weather lady on my TV said 23 ,, Right when I was reminding myself what his number was.. I said in my mind 23 at the exact time she said 23.  I know , I know but at the exact time !!!  And yes , I knew all of you Hill doubters would like that.. :happened:  But it did happen.  

By the way,, Where is the best place to buy a Falcon jersey ?  Let me know please ,,  Thank you ,, Thank you very much.... :golfclap:

62685DDD-E993-4733-90A4-A7BF1EC22A33.jpeg

Considering 23 is the third uniform number he has worn as a Falcon and the NFL licensing board never blinked an eye on each switch, chances are you can get one on the cheap soon. I mean it’s not like Lebron’s flipping from 23 to 6 or Kobe from 8 to 24.

2 hours ago, irrevelantfalconsfan said:

Brian Hill is a solid backup, but I think Ito deserves that starting position. As for your jersey problem, Amazon has them not too incredibly expensive, but if you want the best quality, probably the official NFL shop. Then you know it's legit.

I agree 100% ,,,  I think that is best also. After Ito wears the Opposing D# down.. Then put in Hill to who is stout to finish the opposing D# off.  Hey,, he has the strength to run them over. 

1 minute ago, Draftnut57 said:

I just watched the weather..  And you'd never guess how low it suppose to get tonight in Rocky Face Ga ?  That's right.. you got it.. They said its going to get down to 23 tonight.   No joke... :rolleyes:

this forecast brought to you by Brian Hill.

broadcast on WNUT; channel 23

On 2/14/2021 at 7:01 PM, Draftnut57 said:

OK! Guess who's ranked at #23 in a new rankings I just came from... Let me tell you,, It's a player I'd love to have , But I'm not sure we would use a pick that high on a RB,,  Najee Harris is ranked at number 23 as of today... It'd be nice to have him and Hill running the ball for us. Wow!

Interpretation (what he is really saying) = it would be really nice to have Najee Harris running the ball for the Falcons.

2 hours ago, PapaJoe said:

Interpretation (what he is really saying) = it would be really nice to have Najee Harris running the ball for the Falcons.

Well, I'd have to say you are totally right !!  I'd love to have him.. And 23... Not to mention any names ,, his initials are Brian Hill.. #23.