A New Regime: Full story on how Arthur Smith & Terry Fontenot were hired

Nice video. First I've seen this one. One thing I know I've heard before but I think it might take on a different meaning with Art. He said we're going to be the toughest team in this league. Our players are going to be tough. And he's seen a lot of coaches say they were going to do this or that and they didn't do it.

So who's the toughest player in the top 5 of the draft? Top 10? I think that might be how we can get an insight to finding our next free agent and draft pick targets. 

19 minutes ago, celtiksage said:

Ummm no. Just no. Lol

But on the bright side, we shouldn't be seeing him in Atlanta again since he was a Titan and was cut while AS was there. 👍

We are going to see Vic around ATL for long time lol. IIRC he was investing in building a sports community complex with track and basketball courts. He is Adairsville kid. 

Great video. Only reinforces the elation and confidence I felt when the news came out announcing both of these guys were coming to the ATL.

Self-made, take-charge men who are here because they proved their worth. Absolutely can't wait for things to begin unfolding with AS and TF in charge.

3 hours ago, celtiksage said:

Nice video. First I've seen this one. One thing I know I've heard before but I think it might take on a different meaning with Art. He said we're going to be the toughest team in this league. Our players are going to be tough. And he's seen a lot of coaches say they were going to do this or that and they didn't do it.

So who's the toughest player in the top 5 of the draft? Top 10? I think that might be how we can get an insight to finding our next free agent and draft pick targets. 

Probably Sewell. Comes with lunch pail ready to beat as. He may be gone though. There are others.

Trade down down into a 6-15 slot. Pick up some draft capital. Draft BPA in every round. Get stacked.

Don't trade up. At least not in the first three rounds. We need low cost rooks and UDFAs to fill the roster.

Anyone else pause it on the depth chart section?

I saw some interesting things. I know it’s not completely up to date as Schaub is still on it, but I drew some conclusions.

1: Kazee is the number one FS Allen number two.

2: Hennessy is Mack’s replacement.(pretty much knew this, but there was talk of him at guard.)

3: LG is our biggest need (my opinion)

4: wish TF wasn’t covering the RB section.

58 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Probably Sewell. Comes with lunch pail ready to beat as. He may be gone though. There are others.

Trade down down into a 6-15 slot. Pick up some draft capital. Draft BPA in every round. Get stacked.

Don't trade up. At least not in the first three rounds. We need low cost rooks and UDFAs to fill the roster.

I like Sewell just fill like a wasted pick though. I’m good rolling with Matthews and McGary. Draft a G in rounds 2-4 or grab a vet or both. Online good then. Gono is a good player as well.

30 minutes ago, Bridgeburner said:

Anyone else pause it on the depth chart section?

I saw some interesting things. I know it’s not completely up to date as Schaub is still on it, but I drew some conclusions.

1: Kazee is the number one FS Allen number two.

2: Hennessy is Mack’s replacement.(pretty much knew this, but there was talk of him at guard.)

3: LG is our biggest need (my opinion)

4: wish TF wasn’t covering the RB section.

Probably shouldn't put too much stock into a depth chart that has a free agent listed as the starting FS.

2 hours ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

I agree. I think he'll be available though. I expect Miami to go WR or trade down with Carolina. 

I think Lawrence, Sewell, Fields and Chase are pretty much the top 4, and if we go BPA, I think only Sewell or Chase are the options if the phone doesn't ring for a trade down. I think one of those 4 will be a Falcon if we stay put (and I know it won't be Lawrence).

That pick should be very easy. TF and AS put their top 4 players up in order of preference and take who is left when it's our turn.

1 hour ago, xSICKxWITHxITx said:

I like Sewell just fill like a wasted pick though. I’m good rolling with Matthews and McGary. Draft a G in rounds 2-4 or grab a vet or both. Online good then. Gono is a good player as well.

That seems to be the TATF plan. I don't subscribe to it. Not worth a dam. Go watch that Oline bro. Minus Mack. Turrible.