Ranking the top quarterbacks in the 2020 season

Just now, FalconFanSince1969 said:

Aaron rodgers was #20 on the nfl top 100 last year. Lamar jackson was #1. 

These ranking are as useful as pissing into the wind.

Fair enough. But if they had Matt Ryan at number 3,  are you telling me that you would still be saying  "these rankings are as useful as ..... into the wind " ??????

23 minutes ago, SavedByGrace1221 said:

Just read on NFL Network website where they ranked the quarterbacks  in the 20/20 season... Can anybody guess where they ranked Matt Ryan ??

Don't insurrect the QB Boys cause Ryan ain't goin nowhere for at least a year. Maybe three. Possibly five. Hunker down boys.

Just now, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Don't insurrect the QB Boys cause Ryan ain't goin nowhere for at least a year. Maybe three. Possibly five. Hunker down boys.

I totally disagree with that. I agree he'll be here another year, but after that we'll just have to wait and see. No way is he here more than 3 years. In my opinion

Just now, PointSwayzee said:

I give up...how about yards per attempt. Just admit that Derek Carr was a better QB in 2020. Like FF1970 said, Ryan is not going anywhere this year, so lay off the teet, it will be OK.

If you don't understand that every number in football is affected by more than one player then you should give up. I'm not even defending Ryan just pointing out your argument is flawed.

Think about it this way: If you have the best RB in the league but a terrible OLine, there's not a single number you'll be able to find to say he's the best RB, but it doesn't mean he isn't. Team sport, team stats.