What one player (that played for the Falcons) were you completely wrong about?

1 hour ago, DirtyBird2 said:

Thats who I was thinking of! Did Boley end up signing with the Giants as a FA? I always thought that dude was going to be one of the worst guys we let walk. 

When his contract was up with us, he did indeed go to NY.  **** shame, he kind of disappeared up there.  Good, not great.  I liked him here.

I'd have to say Overstreet if anyone. Usually I don't predict one way or the other. I just look at our picks and say hmmm. Then I come on here and you guys get me all hyped up about what a great draft it is and then they all pretty much suck. 

I do remember getting a little excited when we drafted Grady. Mainly though because I thought we got him 2 rounds later than where I thought he'd go.

I was wrong about JA98 when they had all this talk about him moving inside to DT and having such a great offseason. I blame @gazoo for living on these boards 24/7 defending JA98 every second of every minute of every day of every week of every month of every year. No one has ever taken as big of an L as gazoo when it comes to being wrong about a player. 

Gazoo gon Gazoo 🤡

8 hours ago, jwickha2 said:

D- Jamaal Anderson. I thought he was perfect for what we needed. We had Abe as the speed guy and we needed someone bigger and stronger on the other side. I still liked AP and Calvin more but thought we had no chance at either. The other guy I liked was Patrick Willis at the time.

O- I'm going with Roddy but in a good way. I didn't like the pick at the time because we just drafted Jenkins recently and then in his first couple years did nothing to endear him to me. I started working out with a former teammate of his and I was talking all sorts of mad crap about him and he told me that Roddy was going to break out and dang if he wasn't right.

This ..../\/\/\/\/\ You win .../\/\/\/\

1 hour ago, Clark Kent™ said:

I was wrong about JA98 when they had all this talk about him moving inside to DT and having such a great offseason. I blame @gazoo for living on these boards 24/7 defending JA98 every second of every minute of every day of every week of every month of every year. No one has ever taken as big of an L as gazoo when it comes to being wrong about a player. 

Gazoo gon Gazoo 🤡

yeah we have a close second going with brian hill though I'm not naming names

:lol:

13 minutes ago, papachaz said:

yeah we have a close second going with brian hill though I'm not naming names

:lol:

The Brian Hill saga is not over..  I'm surprised you will bring him up while he is getting more time and looking great when given a chance to prove it. B) What you say or do may be held against you in the court of law in TATF ,,, Better get ya popcorn ready!  You might need a Lawyer too.  :tiphat:  But i will say that we don't know what the new FO will do , or how they think about Hill after watching the tape.. If they are not blind,, I think he'll get his chance this season..  Because we now have a HC that will give him time to prove himself. That's all I'd like for him,, And I'm pretty sure that's all he'd like too.. Hill is a the Man Child who will run you over if you get in his way.   :slick:

10 hours ago, Draftnut57 said:

The Brian Hill saga is not over..  I'm surprised you will bring him up while he is getting more time and looking great when given a chance to prove it. B) What you say or do may be held against you in the court of law in TATF ,,, Better get ya popcorn ready!  You might need a Lawyer too.  :tiphat:  But i will say that we don't know what the new FO will do , or how they think about Hill after watching the tape.. If they are not blind,, I think he'll get his chance this season..  Because we now have a HC that will give him time to prove himself. That's all I'd like for him,, And I'm pretty sure that's all he'd like too.. Hill is a the Man Child who will run you over if you get in his way.   :slick:

getting more time? Ito got more time as they stopped playing Todd down the stretch. If you didn't need one after your claims how great he'd be if he'd just get at least what was it, 20 carries? and then when he got it didn't prove anything, there won't be any lawyer needed for me either.

Your fascination with him, has you in the vast minority. with the number of backs that come out every year, I have my doubts dude will be on any team anywhere next year, but if he's still here I'll still hope he does well. and I'll fuss when he doesn't. You know, just like I do for all of 'em  ;)