Can you imagine Julio Jones, Calvin Ridley AND Jamar Chase or Devonta Smith on the same roster?!?

I am not one who wants to pick at #4, would rather trade back. But, this same question came up the other day and some got flamed for even considering the option.again, not my preference but after seeing the pass catching lineup the bucs put on the field, yes i can imagine either pitts or chase being drafted. Julio won't be around much longer, ridleys money is coming due, and we could use another rz target at te. Who would throw to them? Get real man! We could still pick up s,de or dt, and rb later in the draft. Again, this isn't my wish but i certainly wouldn't be upset over it.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If Julio moves to FS, sure.

Yea, we still wouldn't be able to run the ball or play defense. 

Honestly I could see us drafting a WR or Pitts. Most likely we try and trade back and get the best defender. If not though I could see WR. Julio has 1 maybe 2 years left with us at most to me. So why

4 hours ago, xSICKxWITHxITx said:

Honestly I could see us drafting a WR or Pitts. Most likely we try and trade back and get the best defender. If not though I could see WR. Julio has 1 maybe 2 years left with us at most to me. So why not replace him with a top guy if you can't move out or you don't think a defender is worth it. 

Makes more since then drafting a T to play G or a QB who will sit 2 years.

No you WANT us to trade back. Most teams know you don’t trade out of high impact spots. At all. 

3 minutes ago, FalconOdense said:

Some of you guys pretends you want BPA, but when a certain position is BPA it is a no.

Chase is a top 4 player in this draft. He would be amazing in Atlanta.

I think the only way you take Chase at 4 is if you know Julio or Ridley are gone by next offseason.

Gage will also be a FA next offseason.

22 minutes ago, Mr.11 said:

Gage is gonna eat in Smith's offense.

This is honestly as big a reason for our past failure as DQ and DK... We overrate our players waaaayyyy too much... Last season it was "Ito was gonna be a beast", if I remember last season, Gage was supposed to eat as well. Yet here we are... 

Gage is a nice piece for depth... That's it. 

31 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

It's a balanced offense emphasizing a zone run scheme. Not a 80% pass quick strike attack. How would it even be beneficial 

27 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Thank you for being the only one to answer realistically 

We we not running the "Run and Shoot"

Gotcha...lol

15 hours ago, Herr Doktor said:

Not really necessary, is it?  I'd rather see a more balanced offense and a defense that is stout.

It’s kinda like dropping three hydrogen bombs on a city instead of two. That one city will certainly be destroyed by overkill and you will definitely win that part of the battle. But then the rest of the country will rise up, exploit the weaknesses you have from spending all your money on nukes and none on anything else and ultimately defeat you in the war. 

That being said, it would be A LOT of fun to watch those three along with a revamped running game. Lots of 41-38 games. 

18 minutes ago, ramonezy said:

This is honestly as big a reason for our past failure as DQ and DK... We overrate our players waaaayyyy too much... Last season it was "Ito was gonna be a beast", if I remember last season, Gage was supposed to eat as well. Yet here we are... 

Gage is a nice piece for depth... That's it. 

72 catches, 786 yards and 4 touchdowns sound pretty **** good to me for a 3rd receiver. Drops are pretty much the only thing you can say negative about him. Most because he puts himself in harms way to catch uncatchable passes at times. When Julio went down, Ridley got a bulk of the targets(had well over 50 in the games Julio missed). That doesn't mean Gage is bad. They just tried to run the offense through Ridley. 

15 hours ago, youngbloodz said:

Gotcha. Sewell would be my choice 

I'd love the Sewell pick because that one move effects at least 3 areas in a positive fashion. We'd have our Left Tackle for now and the future, it would help the running game and we could kick Mathews into that Guard spot and let him take advantage of slightly smaller players and it could prolong his career as well.