How surprised would you be if Quadree Ollison became our number one back next year?

18 hours ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

Nothing more than a goalline back. Hated the pick when we made it and still do. He was a worse version of Brian Hill who we already had on the roster coming out of college.

Ito should be the only RB currently on the roster on this team next year. We need a #1 guy that can handle bulk carries and a change of pace back for passing situations (Deion Lewis/JD McKissic type). Demetric Felton would be perfect.

Lol Ollison and Hill are two different backs

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As surprised as wheaties learning that Bruce Jenner would eventually become a woman. 

I would love it

You win the internet today! Super funny!🤣

7 minutes ago, Herr Doktor said:

We draft one anyway I'd say.  If Ollison is ultimately a keeper, bonus.

but then we go down the Teco and Freeman situation again oh god dont want to see multiple threads of QO fans and the drafted RB fans bashing each other on which one is better again.

10 minutes ago, Ovie_Lover said:

Lol Ollison and Hill are two different backs

Ollison is slightly bigger but they are the same style of backs with the same strengths and weaknesses coming out of college.

Bad Vision, No elusiveness, Lacking of top end speed and initial burst, Change of direction is mediocre at best, Reliant on physical running since they can't make anyone miss with moves, Bad in pass protection. 

Both are cookie cutter power backs that follow the lead and can get yards but won't make something out of nothing. We need more than that.

1 hour ago, kenn.junior said:

but then we go down the Teco and Freeman situation again oh god dont want to see multiple threads of QO fans and the drafted RB fans bashing each other on which one is better again.

It's inevitable brother.  I just hope the team builds smart.  I really don't care who wears the red and black anymore. 

12 minutes ago, Mister pudding said:

Maybe it's his lifetime 2.3 yds/carry

That 2.3 yards per carry is a bit misleading.

He has 23 career carries but he has 4 career TD's and has converted over 25% of his rushes into first downs..

So yeah 2.3 yards is not impressive but getting a first down or touchdown every 3rd carry is pretty **** good.

6 hours ago, E. T. said:

I've been dying to see Ollison get way more snaps than what he's been getting. I don't understand why we waste so much out of players who can contribute. I wish I knew the excuse for not playing him!

This.  Cause if he sucks, why not cut him?  Why waste the roster spot on a game day healthy scrub?  Makes no sense.  SENAT ANYONE?