Watched the 2004 divisional game with the Rams

While on the treadmill I needed something to watch so I Youtube'd the 2004 divisional game with the Falcons and Rams. The running game with Dunn,Vick and Duckett was phenomenal. Dunn ran all over the Rams D because he had holes all day and our D-line play was awesome. Especially Rod Coleman. They shut Marshall Faulk and Steven Jackson DOWN. I want that type of identity again.

Edited by Hard2BaBirdWachr
Just now, Hard2BaBirdWachr said:

While on the treadmill I watched the 2004 divisional game with the Falcons and Rams. The running game with Dunn,Vick and Duckett was phenomenal. Dunn ran all over the Rams D because he had holes all day and our D-line play was awesome. Especially Rod Coleman. I want that type of identity again.

Man, we WHOOPED the Rams that season.  

"I bet that one ******* hurt, didn't it?"

56 minutes ago, JDaveG said:

Man, we WHOOPED the Rams that season.  

"I bet that one ******* hurt, didn't it?"

If you've ever watched the NFL films version of that game there is one part that is my absolute favorite.

They are showing action on the field and the Rams play by play guys say in a despondent voice "the falcons are averaging over 20 yards a carry...."

And who can forget Kerney's comeback to Bulger...

1 hour ago, jetpac said:

I could watch the Packers NFCCG all day long. We DESTROYED THEM

I can watch that and both Seahawks divisional games. Especially the 2012 divisional. That was one of the best games we ever played against a great defense. I still remember Jaquizz trucking Bobby Wagner. 

2 minutes ago, Hard2BaBirdWachr said:

I can watch that and both Seahawks divisional games. Especially the 2012 divisional. That was one of the best games we ever played against a great defense. I still remember Jaquizz trucking Bobby Wagner. 

They blew that game and had to win in the end only to blow the NFCCG the next week.

4 hours ago, Hard2BaBirdWachr said:

While on the treadmill I needed something to watch so I Youtube'd the 2004 divisional game with the Falcons and Rams. The running game with Dunn,Vick and Duckett was phenomenal. Dunn ran all over the Rams D because he had holes all day and our D-line play was awesome. Especially Rod Coleman. They shut Marshall Faulk and Steven Jackson DOWN. I want that type of identity again.

I had that on VHS for a long time. Awesome game. I rewatched the 2 playoff games against the Seahawks and Packers a couple of weeks ago That one was gonna be next on my list. We ran all over the place that game.

5 hours ago, Hard2BaBirdWachr said:

We physically beat the daylights outta that team!!

I remember that game because that was the first Falcons game I ever went to on a Saturday night.

Guys, if you ever want the REAL ATLANTA experience, go to a Falcon game on a Saturday night.  After a whole afternoon of tailgating the Georgia Dome was specially LIT.

When Allen Rossum faked the pass to Deangelo Hall (or was it the other way around), that place just exploded.

In the row in front of me were all these young rappers and their girls and when they started singing Travis Tritt's Falcons Fever, I knew I was in a whole 'nother level of fandom.

Saturday night in the Georgia Dome, what a magical stadium.

11 hours ago, fuego said:

I had that on VHS for a long time. Awesome game. I rewatched the 2 playoff games against the Seahawks and Packers a couple of weeks ago That one was gonna be next on my list. We ran all over the place that game.

I have backups transferred to Blu-ray now just in case, but those games and 51 are still on my dvr. Even for how it ended, those three games were the best Falcons football ever for 11.5 quarters. 

12 hours ago, Hard2BaBirdWachr said:

2012 Seattle was special for Tony G getting that playoff W!

3 hours ago, RetroRoq said:

I remember that game because that was the first Falcons game I ever went to on a Saturday night.

Guys, if you ever want the REAL ATLANTA experience, go to a Falcon game on a Saturday night.  After a whole afternoon of tailgating the Georgia Dome was specially LIT.

When Allen Rossum faked the pass to Deangelo Hall (or was it the other way around), that place just exploded.

In the row in front of me were all these young rappers and their girls and when they started singing Travis Tritt's Falcons Fever, I knew I was in a whole 'nother level of fandom.

Saturday night in the Georgia Dome, what a magical stadium.

@ 56:10...look at Mora's face at 56:45. You already knew what he was thinking without him saying a word.😂

18 minutes ago, Hard2BaBirdWachr said:

@ 56:10...look at Mora's face at 56:45. You already knew what he was thinking without him saying a word.😂

OMG..... I forgot.... after all these years I forgot.

I forgot how actually fast Vick was.....

The 3rd play of the game a rollout to the left that was a bust.... and Vick took it 60 yards....

******** he was fun to watch.  All these new fangled QBs... none of them had the explosion and speed Vick had here. And it's not even close.

9 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

OMG..... I forgot.... after all these years I forgot.

I forgot how actually fast Vick was.....

The 3rd play of the game a rollout to the left that was a bust.... and Vick took it 60 yards....

******** he was fun to watch.  All these new fangled QBs... none of them had the explosion and speed Vick had here. And it's not even close.

He got loose on another play and was gone but he fumbled lol. How you do that by yourself? 😂