Dan Dakich says "Starting to hear more about Matt Ryan and the Colts"

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He should stop reading this message board then.

Everything I hate about Twitter summed up in one message

If the Colts offer multiple first round picks,(like 3), to account for the massive cap hit the Falcons will take..... why not.

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Herr Doktor said:

After the last two trades, should anyone actually be surprised by anything that is about to happen?

Obviously the Stafford-Goff trade, but what is the other one you're talking about? I wasn't aware anything's actually been done other than that one.

I used to work in Indy. Dakich can be over the top but has solid relationship with Ballard. 

What's baffling is that Philly's asking price for Wentz must be outrageous for them not to make the obvious reunion with Reich and that this simply could be used to call Philly's bluff.

If I'm Atlanta, I ask for one of the RBs, one of the young defenders, a first and a mid rounder. 

23 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

If the Colts offer multiple first round picks,(like 3), to account for the massive cap hit the Falcons will take..... why not.

If we take the cap hit by trading Ryan, and then we have to pay for 4 first round players, how will this fit under the cap?  I would love to pick up 4 first rounders this draft, but financially, it this a possibility?