If Tom Brady wanted to sign a 2 year deal with the Falcons in 2022 and 2023 would you want him?

44 minutes ago, Mr.Blank said:

That could explain how someone so unattractive can be a supermodel...

LOL I wouldn’t call her unattractive but I see regular, normal, non made up women everyday who are more attractive to me than she is. To each his own though I guess. He seems happy with her and I guess that’s all that matters 

3 hours ago, marvinthemartian said:

LOL I wouldn’t call her unattractive but I see regular, normal, non made up women everyday who are more attractive to me than she is. To each his own though I guess. He seems happy with her and I guess that’s all that matters 

More of a joke, not trying to be mean. But honestly she just doesn't do anything for me. You're right though as long as they are happy together that's all that matters. 

No,,, He only done as well as he did because they had a stacked team ,, I don't understand the NFL allowing that.. If it continues.. it will hurt the game.. and they will lose many fans.. I mean ,, give me a break .. That should not be allowed.. I think TB needs to be checked out to see if they stuck to what the NFL allows and disallows.  If they let this happen every year.. we'll probably see a trend in many teams going this route.. WE need the NFL to keep things on level playing Ground..  Just not right.