I need 2 things to happen to have my dream draft

ike barn87987

I really want to trade back and get an extra pick. But I need the first three picks in the draft to stay the same, and I need the Jets to trade Darnold but not to CAR because CAR is looking for a QB and could be our trade down partner.

This is how I’m hoping it plays out.

1. Jax: Lawerence

2. Jets: QB:Fields or Wilson 

3. MIA: WR

4. Trade with CAR. They get the other QB

8. ATL: Slater 

2a. CB Aaron Robinson 

2b. NT Alim McNeill 

3. RB Kylin Hill 

In FA we get FS John Johnson and a pass rusher. I would love those first 4 picks.

8 minutes ago, ike barn87987 said:

I really want to trade back and get an extra pick. But I need the first three picks in the draft to stay the same, and I need the Jets to trade Darnold but not to CAR because CAR is looking for a QB and could be our trade down partner.

2a. CB Aaron Robinson 

2b. NT Alim McNeill 

3. RB Kylin Hill 

In FA we get FS John Johnson and a pass rusher. I would love those first 4 picks.

I love Slater .. I would love this draft.. the only issue I see is AS should make our OL better.. would rather spend a pick on D.. like Surtain ... and grab OL until the 4th or 5th...

7 hours ago, ike barn87987 said:

2a. CB Aaron Robinson 

2b. NT Alim McNeill 

3. RB Kylin Hill 

I'm hoping it falls the same way but we trade back with Denver and land Pitts.

I can't see us trading back with a division rival to face their QB of the future twice a year.

11 minutes ago, celtiksage said:

I'm hoping it falls the same way but we trade back with Denver and land Pitts.

I can't see us trading back with a division rival to face their QB of the future twice a year.

But if they give up so much that it sets them back 3 years, I'm all for it. It's not like Carolina is a qb away from winning the south.

9 minutes ago, JohnnyFranchise said:

But if they give up so much that it sets them back 3 years, I'm all for it. It's not like Carolina is a qb away from winning the south.

I don't see them trading up. Their new GM has traded back 8 out of the last 11 years when he was the VP of football operations in Seattle. It was a winning formula for a long time with them. 

Besides what they were trying to give up to trade with Detroit for Stafford is allegedly their first and a 5th? They weren't even on the same planet as the Rams. They don't seem to be overvaluing the QB position like most teams. I just don't see them giving up 2 firsts and 2 seconds. Miami is likely sticking with Tua and wanting one of those 3 Alabama WRs, they would be more likely to trade back 5 picks for the similar price with all of them still available.

9 hours ago, celtiksage said:

I don't see them trading up. Their new GM has traded back 8 out of the last 11 years when he was the VP of football operations in Seattle. It was a winning formula for a long time with them. 

Besides what they were trying to give up to trade with Detroit for Stafford is allegedly their first and a 5th? They weren't even on the same planet as the Rams. They don't seem to be overvaluing the QB position like most teams. I just don't see them giving up 2 firsts and 2 seconds. Miami is likely sticking with Tua and wanting one of those 3 Alabama WRs, they would be more likely to trade back 5 picks for the similar price with all of them still available.

Worst case, they have an experienced NFL vet with Bridgewater at worst.  No point in wrecking your future when you have at worst a vet.