I hope you all can appreciate

4 hours ago, Tandy said:

We've all asked ourselves that from time to time, but just can't let go.    

Hopefully, TD and DQ were the problems with our team.    Our replacements -appear- to be an improvement.

I think we are about to see the Falcons go back to playing old school football where running the ball isn'r just an afterthought.... and college players' actual production is more important than thier dayum metrics....

18 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

😆 Which is why it's hard to understand how we all became falcon fans lol. I can't  do that home town/state stuff though. I'm all around the nation with my teams

Same...of all the NFL teams I just had to pick the Falcons...Thanks Deion and Andre...I owe you guys one! :argh:

at least when I started rooting for the Spurs (when they drafted David Robinson) it eventually paid off.

Falcons just continue to give false hope year after year. I agree it’s hard to change though...spent a year working/living in BAL, even went to their home opener that year...thought I was about to make the switch, but I couldn’t do it.

2 minutes ago, 1989Fan said:

Same...of all the NFL teams I just had to pick the Falcons...Thanks Deion and Andre...I owe you guys one! :argh:

at least when I started rooting for the Spurs (when they drafted David Robinson) it eventually paid off.

Falcons just continue to give false hope year after year. I agree it’s hard to change though...spent a year working/living in BAL, even went to their home opener that year...thought I was about to make the switch, but I couldn’t do it.

If I made a change, it would be to a team that I could for sure watch weekly. So no, I will not be joining the Cowboys Fan Club

5 hours ago, Summerhill said:

I was born in Tampa but moved here by choice 15 years ago. I never got Dish or anything so barely got Bucs games anymore and just started watching Falcons games out of convenience. I grew dissatisfied with the losing and ineptitude and garbage Tampa fans but drafting Jameis Winston fully pushed me away. 

I was born in Plant City!  Lived in Brandon till my stupid parents split.

Strawberry capital of the world.

Yeah I know...who cares. Lol 

6 hours ago, PokerSteve said:

Our deepest sympathies, bro. Maybe you should've checked with one of us lifers before you decided on the Falcons as your new choice.

But yeah, we here all are in the same boat and none of us seem inclined to jump out and try to swim for shore. God only knows why. :lol:

No chittlins! 😂🤣

2 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

If I made a change, it would be to a team that I could for sure watch weekly. So no, I will not be joining the Cowboys Fan Club

There’s no way I could ever do it man.  I truly love this team.  Love Atlanta.  Born I Toccoa, grew up in Demorest and went to school in the A.  Remember going to games in the 80s with my Dad to see the birds at Fulton County Stadium.  SB Sunday is honestly a depressing day for me every year.  **** I dream of standing on Peachtree in February watching that Lombardi being held up by our Birds.

I'd probably be done with the NFL if I didn't watch the Falcons. After all, they are the only NFL team that I watch. I used to go out of my way to see them play on Sundays and then had DirectTV for a number of seasons up until the SB loss. I cant say that I've been a Fairweather fan since 16, because I've seen them play off-and-on Sundays when I go up to BWW, but I just don't feel as diehard since the ineptitude that ensued after Sark left.

8 hours ago, Mister pudding said:

Growing up an hour outside of Philly, when i was 12 I decided to change from my homer status for my football and baseball teams. To avoid being called a front runner, I picked the 2 worst teams in the regular season from the previous year... the Falcons and the Cubs. Some things never change 😕.. but I've stood by them for 33 years or so now

So you're just a glutton for punishment. I see.

I grew up in Texas.  My dad is a Georgia boy.  I was an Oilers fan for a number of years, but went full time Falcon's in the mid 70s.  My brother for some crazy reason, was a Rams fan until the late 80s, then switched into lockstep with the rest of the clan.  

In truth basketball was more my thing until Magic and Larry retired.