Last night's game was proof that the OL matters the most.

5 hours ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

That's saying before any prodays and private workouts.

You'll start seeing more defenders rise up draft boards after blowing up workouts and forcing scouts, GMs, and coaches to further look at their game tape.

Very possible. I guess the word that's implied in my post is "currently."

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mahomes got pressured a SB record 29 times last night. Injuries are a part of the game, so you have to build depth, or atleast try. With that being said, Im warming up to the idea of taking Penei

The Bucs D beat out 3 potential hall of fame quarterbacks and former super bowl mvps in the playoffs.   Not saying the o line is not important, but that D line being dominant makes it easier

This debate always goes both ways. Build a complete team. Start with the trenches and continue to put priority on it. 

4 hours ago, KRUNKuno said:

Not sure that’s true.  Jets had no QB or offense.

That's exactly what I was thinking. At least there was an offense & QB here and who knows, if Bowles had created a decent defense here, he might either had a better tenure than Quinn or still be HC.  He did put together some decent defense w/Jets but their problems have always been on the offense.