Popular Posts

K

You got some serious issues. Really hope you get that worked out. Sincerely

Posted Images

5 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

I guess this is only appropriate

1f4d68e0-69c6-11eb-bd6d-26b1cfd31e09

Look at you!! 
   I would have thought that you would be just a tad bit too high and mighty to result to such low level  recreation.          Such high brow hoity-toity responses you normally give,  surely wouldn’t have time for THIS thread. 
   We are honored to be graced by your presence.  We await more of your  wisdom. 
giphy-downsized.gif

Just now, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

Look at you!! 
   I would have thought that you would be just a tad bit too high and mighty to result to such low level  recreation.          Such high brow hoity-toity responses you normally give,  surely wouldn’t have time for THIS thread. 
   We are honored to be graced by your presence.  We await more of your  wisdom. 
giphy-downsized.gif

You got some serious issues. Really hope you get that worked out. Sincerely

1 minute ago, Wjcorner said:

Idk why, maybe it’s timing, but you have the funniest K replies on this board :lol:

it’s like 1. You 2. KOG every time I see it I guffaw. **** I remember you hit me with one of those, even then all I could hit was a laughing emoji 

🤣 🤣 I learned from the best

42 minutes ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

Keep that ****. I’m good. 

Post this **** somewhere else! I am not even going to look at it, but it is obviously offensive. 

You may not care what other people think, but deliberately trying to offend, is horse pucky.

BTW - I don't go to church, haven't in a very long time, but saying, "God is not Great!" is dangerous territory.

5 minutes ago, Boise Falcon Fan said:

Post this **** somewhere else! I am not even going to look at it, but it is obviously offensive. 

You may not care what other people think, but deliberately trying to offend, is horse pucky.

BTW - I don't go to church, haven't in a very long time, but saying, "God is not Great!" is dangerous territory.

Well, “praying for” me is just as offensive. If you don’t want to deal with other peoples ideas of religion, then don’t introduce it as a comeback. Be an equally offended poster.