ANYBODY ENJOY WATCHING THAT YOUNG PHENOM QB GETTING EMBARRASED BY BRADY ?

10 hours ago, Wjcorner said:

I can’t believe people saw the game, and come away saying ‘see, mobile QBs aren’t good!’ :lol: 

Man’s put the ball into his receivers helmet while horizontal to the field, over a defenders arms while making time in a pocket that collapsed at the snap, but since the result was an incomplete, it’s not indicative of what a mobile QB is capable of at their peak :lol: 

Straight truth!!!!!! 

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah it’s not a smart take. But the narrative a mobile QB can overcome poor OL can be put to rest. Truth is every QB needs an Ol and a team with good D and run game. 

Yes....it was Brady who harassed Mahomes all game....come on man

Yep. I’ve been saying all year that a new quarterback isn’t going to fix these problems. Like, if you were to swap Ryan with any of the upcoming rookies, Lawrence, Fields, Wilson, or Lance, they all w

Posted Images

2 hours ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

Whole Chiefs team was bad. They played like garbage and got dominated from start to finish. Looked like your typical Falcons game.

• WRs could not get open. Did Watkins and Mecole even play? Bucs focused all their energy on Tyreek and Kelce and the other guys simply could not win their 1v1. 
  • Running game was dead nor was their any commitment to it from Andy.
  • Both OTs out and Mahomes was running for his life all game yet still made some absolutely absurd throws that the Chiefs WRs dropped. He had 5+ incompletions that were backyard style football that not many could have made in NFL History and his teammates let him down.
  • Defense could not stop a nosebleed
  • Refs were making game changing calls early (Right calls but still not the calls you like to see happen in the playoffs let alone the SB) that gifted 1st downs and eventual TDs instead of punts/FGs.
  • Andy and the coaching staff was likely not right due to the accident with Andy's son Thursday.

I felt going into this SB it was going to go 1 of 2 ways. Either A) Chiefs win a close exciting game or B] Bucs win in dominating fashion. As soon as you saw the constant pressure on Mahomes out the gate you knew this was going to be nearly impossible for them to win.

If you watch the game over again, you will notice that recievers are open. Mahommes was too busy running 20 yards backwards to be able to see them. Also, whatever perfect passes that weren't just outright dropped were landing at his recievers feet. Not a good offensive game.....it was quite OFFENSIVE in fact!

2 hours ago, ZoneOne01 said:

It would be very hard to pull off. The team has to nail almost every pick and free agent acquisition. What are the odds of this realistically happening? I’m just trying to be rational. Atlanta is closer to being the type of team that is great on offense and meh on defense. I would really, really love to be wrong. 

It happened to the bucs

10 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

Thats right, Mahomes won the SB with a rating of 78.5 and Ryan lost with almost perfect rating in SB. May be Ryan should start sucking on biggest stage to win a SB, not lose for once with perfect play.

I don’t care about any of that. Ryan isn’t Mahomes period. As of today Mahomes isn’t a better QB than Mahomes. Only Ryan stans think that. Ryan has had a Hall of Fame career and Mahomes needs to do more before he can get in the Hall. But as of today February 8th 2021  Mahomes is a better QB

1 minute ago, youngbloodz said:

I don’t care about any of that. Ryan isn’t Mahomes period. As of today Mahomes isn’t a better QB than Mahomes. Only Ryan stans think that. Ryan has had a Hall of Fame career and Mahomes needs to do more before he can get in the Hall. But as of today February 8th 2021  Mahomes is a better QB

I never said Ryan is better than Mahomes. Just pointed out the facts about SB, the biggest stage in NFL. 

2 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

Mahomes is better than Brady too so the response is so what!!  Aaron Rodgers is better than Brady and the response is so what!

Edited by peoriabird
15 minutes ago, nomak said:

Is that what yoy think?  I didn't say it you did.  3 years in the league...he most likely will be a great QB...after next year we will see really what the NFL has in mahomes. 

NFL already know what they have in Mahomes. It doesn’t take 4 or 5 years for NFL teams to know if you’re a fluke or great. 

42 minutes ago, isproab said:

I can see what you are saying about consistency.  Even when McDaniels left its not like Brady fell off.  Still had Bill and I'm sure the system didn't change.  So Brady goes to TB with completely new coaches and team and he gets them to and wins the Super Bowl.  That tells me its all about TOM BRADY.  He is the "magic elixir".

I don't know the ins and outs of TB and what they did to improve.  They were 7-9 in 2019 and were 16th in defense.  They finished behind the Falcons in overall rushing in 2020.  Their top 3 receivers (180 rec for 2,469) were behind the Falcons top 3 receivers (213 rec for 2,931) in yards AND receptions.  Their top 3 guys caught more TDs (TB 27 {13 for Evans alone} : ATL 16 )because their QB is the GOAT and threw way more TDs.  This tells me that Tom Brady is the difference.  We have our guy who despite being the same physical build and having the same basic profile (smart, heady QB that isn't mobile and has an good but not great arm), he doesn't possess that 4th dimension or that "X" factor that Brady has.  People on this board should stop trying to compare them.  They physically look similar in uniform, but that's really where they comparison should ends.  If Ryan was Tampa's QB for 2020, they don't win the Super Bowl.  Tom Brady's success doesn't mean anything for Matt Ryan.

Are you purposely leaving gronk and brown coming along for the ride. Who did he go to when he needed to make a play? His consistent hof te.

11 hours ago, BadMoonRising said:

Mahomes  missed several check downs that would of resulted in shorter downs on 3rd down running around.

Anyone wanted scrambling QB, is asking for a lot of heart break.

Yep, sooner or later, they will be on IR, Maholmes is scheduled for surgery next week.

3 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

I just merely said Ryan isn’t Mahomes. I didn’t say anything about the Super Bowl

But that begs the question, why does he suck at the biggest stage of the NFL. Is he really that good to choke in the SB. It doesn't have to be one or the other. 

11 hours ago, SavedByGrace1221 said:

Does every single topic on here have to be about Matt Ryan....and please please tell me you're not trying to compare Tom Brady... 10 super bowls, seven super bowl championships... To Matt Ryan... I mean come on man...

And I also say to you,  COME ON MAN,  Matt Ryan is the heart and sould of this team, the face of this franchise, and you whine about topics about him ??? Come on man !!