ANYBODY ENJOY WATCHING THAT YOUNG PHENOM QB GETTING EMBARRASED BY BRADY ?

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah it’s not a smart take. But the narrative a mobile QB can overcome poor OL can be put to rest. Truth is every QB needs an Ol and a team with good D and run game. 

Yes....it was Brady who harassed Mahomes all game....come on man

Yep. I’ve been saying all year that a new quarterback isn’t going to fix these problems. Like, if you were to swap Ryan with any of the upcoming rookies, Lawrence, Fields, Wilson, or Lance, they all w

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, irrevelantfalconsfan said:

So... you think Patrick Mahomes is a bad QB even though he's won a Super Bowl, been to two, and been MVP, WHILE being the youngest QB to ever do so? One game does not define a QB. Also, he played really well, but the rest of the team failed him. I'm still taking him over Brady.

Mahomes did not play well in either SB...

10 hours ago, isproab said:

I don't think anyone believes mobile QB = Super Bowl win.  I think people feel mobile QB = extra dimension which is problematic for defenses. You still have to play the game and have all the other prerequisite QB skills. 

And no 1 man ever won a Super Bowl by himself. He can put you over the top... See Tom Brady.  Matt Ryan is no Tom Brady. 

Neither is mahommie or watson

9 hours ago, kiwifalcon said:

So whose winning now?

An over 35 QB who starts under centre with no mobility.

See I call BS on the media having no effect they plant seed and everyone eats that **** up.

Who needs to push envelopes when in all essence you can still win with tried and true.

I hear you wit "tried and true."  Things change, evolution happens.  The game evolved when the forward pass was invented.  The game changed when RBs became devalued.  There are lots of ways to win a game, we have seen teams beat you by just out-scoring you.  That's really how the Falcons got to the Super Bowl in 2016.  23 points was their lowest win total that year.  Next lowest win total score was 33 points.  Tied the Rams for 7th best offense of all time.  Falcons that year had the 25th ranked defense.  They lost due to crummy execution, not because New England was better. 

10 hours ago, falcons007 said:

No but TATF myth of Mobile QB overcoming crappy OL is trash. Mahomes didn’t have a team and the result is team which played QB hero ball lost badly.

No QB can overcome a crappy OC.  That’s what’s been at play in ATL for the last few years.  Hopefully it’s been addressed now with Smith

7 minutes ago, irrevelantfalconsfan said:

He played well last night. Not his fault that Tyreek couldn't catch, that the O-Line couldn't block, and that the defense failed.

I'm treating homie like Matt gets treated here week in and week out. Just trying to keep the standard held up. 

4 minutes ago, peoriabird said:

Now Wilson isn't a great quarterback either?

Is that what yoy think?  I didn't say it you did.  3 years in the league...he most likely will be a great QB...after next year we will see really what the NFL has in mahomes. 

10 minutes ago, Day1 said:

Neither is mahommie or watson

Never said they were.  If you read through this topic, I said nobody should be mentioned in the same paragraph as Brady.  Mahomes has already won his title.  I'm sure we have not hear the last from him.  Watson is good enough to win one.  

10 minutes ago, irrevelantfalconsfan said:

Not saying Matt deserves it at all, but you put PM on our roster & we'd be winning super bowls, too.

Lol. Mahomes would have lost 2019 SB if he had Falcons defense. Dude  had rating of 78, threw 2 interceptions, had RB bail him out with incredible catch and run. Lay off the pipe, I love Mahomes but he sucked in both SB. Ryan lost a SB with almost perfect rating and no interceptions and more TD.

10 hours ago, falcons007 said:

I agree. But then you have guys like Rodgers, Wilson and possibly Mahomes who will show that being mobile isn’t bad when you are as good in being a QB as non mobile guys.

your phenom Rogers has one sb. that ranks him right up there with treat dilfer.