ANYBODY ENJOY WATCHING THAT YOUNG PHENOM QB GETTING EMBARRASED BY BRADY ?

2 minutes ago, peoriabird said:

1 Patrick Mahomes 109.8 2017-2020 kan
2 Bart Starr+ 104.8 1956-1971 gnb
3 Kurt Warner+ 102.8 1998-2009 2TM
4 Matt Ryan 100.8 2008-2020 atl
5 Aaron Rodgers 100.5 2005-2020 gnb
6 Nick Foles 98.8 2012-2020 phi
7 Alex Smith 97.4 2005-2020 2TM
8 Drew Brees 97.1 2001-2020 2TM
9 Joe Montana+ 95.6 1979-1994 2TM
10 Russell Wilson 95.3 2012-2020 sea
11 Mark Sanchez 94.3 2009-2018 nyj
12 Ken Anderson 93.5 1971-1986 cin
13 Tony Romo 93.0 2004-2016 dal
14 Joe Theismann 91.4 1974-1985 was
15 Tom Brady 89.9 2000-2020 2TM
16 Joe Flacco 88.6 2008-2020 rav
17 Troy Aikman+ 88.3 1989-2000 dal
18 Cam Newton 87.7 2011-2020 car
19 Josh Allen 87.4 2018-2020 buf
  Eli Manning 87.4 2004-2019 nyg
  Peyton Manning 87.4 1998-2015 2TM
22 Colin Kaepernick 87.3 2011-2016 sfo
23 Ben Roethlisberger 86.4 2004-2020 pit
24 Brett Favre + 86.3 1991-2010 2TM
25 Steve Young+ 85.8 1985-1999

23 Ben Roethlisberger 86.4 2004-2020 pit
24 Brett Favre + 86.3 1991-2010 2TM
25 Steve Young+ 85.8  

Gonna make me switch to desktop mode aren't you?

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah it’s not a smart take. But the narrative a mobile QB can overcome poor OL can be put to rest. Truth is every QB needs an Ol and a team with good D and run game. 

Yes....it was Brady who harassed Mahomes all game....come on man

Yep. I’ve been saying all year that a new quarterback isn’t going to fix these problems. Like, if you were to swap Ryan with any of the upcoming rookies, Lawrence, Fields, Wilson, or Lance, they all w

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, SavedByGrace1221 said:

Does every single topic on here have to be about Matt Ryan....and please please tell me you're not trying to compare Tom Brady... 10 super bowls, seven super bowl championships... To Matt Ryan... I mean come on man...

Under centre statues and over 35 at that who’d have thought they have a future in the NFL.

No the media and alike yell out loud and proud how the modern day mobile guy is the way to go and the dumb *** fans buy this ****.

Seed planted and everyones on the bandwagon.

Just now, Wjcorner said:

I can’t believe people saw the game, and come away saying ‘see, mobile QBs aren’t good!’ :lol: 

Man’s put the ball into his receivers helmet while horizontal to the field, over a defenders arms while making time in a pocket that collapsed at the snap, but since the result was an incomplete, it’s not indicative of what a mobile QB is capable of at their peak :lol: 

I don’t think any one is saying mobile QB are bad. It’s the TATF myth of mobile QB curing everything and overcoming a bad team. 

1 minute ago, Wjcorner said:

I can’t believe people saw the game, and come away saying ‘see, mobile QBs aren’t good!’ :lol: 

Man’s put the ball into his receivers helmet while horizontal to the field, over a defenders arms while making time in a pocket that collapsed at the snap, but since the result was an incomplete, it’s not indicative of what a mobile QB is capable of at their peak :lol: 

The point is you can be God NFL QB and come up with abysmal results if your team sucks, obviously. 

4 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

Salary cap can be worked around. I hated TD for that crap. He was too conservative and didn’t make enough moves for play makers. Signing washed up players and prove it deals aren’t recipe for long term success. 

Just gotta be ready for the Jarious Byrds along with the Demario Davises

1 minute ago, falcons007 said:

I don’t think any one is saying mobile QB are bad. It’s the TATF myth of mobile QB curing everything and overcoming a bad team. 

And conversely you on the other side you have one of the least athletic players to ever lace them up and he basically has put up two different Hall of Fame careers that equal records that will probably never be broken, ever. 

Just gotta be ready for the Jarious Byrds along with the Demario Davises

You can’t be afraid to make moves man. Some will work some dont, but the goal should be to get as many play makers as possible. Not guys with knee problems or cast offs for cheap. Sure you need some players on prove it deals but not the whole **** team.

2 minutes ago, Dr Long Shot said:

The point is you can be God NFL QB and come up with abysmal results if your team sucks, obviously. 

Making the SB is an abysmal result? 

Who are ya arguing with that says a QB cures everything. The argument I’ve seen is a great QB gives you a chance. 

1 minute ago, Dr Long Shot said:

And conversely you on the other side you have one of the least athletic players to ever lace them up and he basically has put up two different Hall of Fame careers that equal records that will probably never be broken, ever. 

I agree. But then you have guys like Rodgers, Wilson and possibly Mahomes who will show that being mobile isn’t bad when you are as good in being a QB as non mobile guys.

1 minute ago, falcons007 said:

You can’t be afraid to make moves man. Some will work some dont, but the goal should be to get as many play makers as possible. Not guys with knee problems or cast offs for cheap. Sure you need some players on prove it deals but not the whole **** team.

Yeah I’m agreeing. Just have to be ready for the bad contracts too when you get active in FA.

Who are ya arguing with that says a QB cures everything. The argument I’ve seen is a great QB gives you a chance. 

The Falcons already have a good quarterback but the board want a lottery ticket quarterback thinking then you don't need a defense which was proven wrong yet again tonight.

1 minute ago, kiwifalcon said:

Under centre statues and over 35 at that who’d have thought they have a future in the NFL.

No the media and alike yell out loud and proud how the modern day mobile guy is the way to go and the dumb *** fans buy this ****.

Seed planted and everyones on the bandwagon.

Has nothing to do with the media and everything to do with what is winning now. NFL goes in cycles. 

There was a time when TEs were all but absent from the NFL. Now they are difference makers and lead receivers. Was a time when a big time lead RB was what every team wanted. Then it was RB by committee, now RBs are devalued.  Remember when LBs were devalued? Or what about the 240 to 250 pound guy in the middle was what you wanted to stuff the run. Now they can be 220 to 230 as long as they go sideline to sideline. You use to never draft a safety in round 1, but the league saw how they could be difference makers.

NFL for years ran away from mobile QBs, now they are all the rage because if you give them a chance, they can be a nightmare to defend. These are just fact. Nobody said a Tom Brady drop back passer can't win. It's just a new day and mobile QBs are pushing the envelope. 

2 minutes ago, isproab said:

NFL for years ran away from mobile QBs, now they are all the rage because if you give them a chance, they can be a nightmare to defend. These are just fact. Nobody said a Tom Brady drop back passer can't win. It's just a new day and mobile QBs are pushing the envelope. 

Well, I will make this bold prediction right now.  Lamar Jackson will never make it to the superbowl!

28 minutes ago, peoriabird said:

The Falcons already have a good quarterback but the board want a lottery ticket quarterback thinking then you don't need a defense which was proven wrong yet again tonight.

Idk man. Everybody I see advocating for a new QB wants him for the fewtcha and just doesn’t want to put all their eggs in Ryan’s basket while we have this high of a pick. Personally I don’t like any of the QBs that much so 🤷🏿‍♂️

28 minutes ago, isproab said:

Has nothing to do with the media and everything to do with what is winning now. NFL goes in cycles. 

There was a time when TEs were all but absent from the NFL. Now they are difference makers and lead receivers. Was a time when a big time lead RB was what every team wanted. Then it was RB by committee, now RBs are devalued.  Remember when LBs were devalued? Or what about the 240 to 250 pound guy in the middle was what you wanted to stuff the run. Now they can be 220 to 230 as long as they go sideline to sideline. You use to never draft a safety in round 1, but the league saw how they could be difference makers.

So whose winning now?

An over 35 QB who starts under centre with no mobility.

See I call BS on the media having no effect they plant seed and everyone eats that **** up.

Who needs to push envelopes when in all essence you can still win with tried and true.

6 minutes ago, Sidecar Falcon said:

Smh this is such a dumb take. Chiefs lost 3 of their starting offensive lineman and all of a sudden it’s “rUnNinG qBs sUcK.”. Ryan had 1st round offensive linemen nearly his entire season and people use them as excuse as to why we only had 4 wins. 

And how dumb is it to judge players by his draft position LMFAO. Hey Jets had a number 1 overall pick at QB this past season, lucky them right?

6 minutes ago, Wjcorner said:

Idk man. Everybody I see advocating for a new QB wants him for the fewtcha and just doesn’t want to put all their eggs in Ryan’s basket while we have this high of a pick. Personally I don’t like any of the QBs that much so 🤷🏿‍♂️

The Bucs did that with Winston and ultimately had to sign an old head who is currently 8 years older than Ryan so it doesn't always work.