ANYBODY ENJOY WATCHING THAT YOUNG PHENOM QB GETTING EMBARRASED BY BRADY ?

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah it’s not a smart take. But the narrative a mobile QB can overcome poor OL can be put to rest. Truth is every QB needs an Ol and a team with good D and run game. 

Yes....it was Brady who harassed Mahomes all game....come on man

Yep. I’ve been saying all year that a new quarterback isn’t going to fix these problems. Like, if you were to swap Ryan with any of the upcoming rookies, Lawrence, Fields, Wilson, or Lance, they all w

Posted Images

23 hours ago, Atl Falcon said:

The MR2 lovers get real defensive when someone even thinks about a mobile QB. Yes Mahomes is a great pocket passer and even better as a mobile throwing QB. He just had his worst game as a pro with 3 OL starters out (was running for his life the whole game) and scheduled to have toe surgery and now all of a sudden he’s the reason KC lost the SB. Just give credit to TB12 and TB and get off the mobile QB means nothing simply because MR has a piano on his back. It’s 2021 and not 1975 when most QBs played because they were the smartest and could get their team lined up to score 2-3 TDs running the ball to win the gm 13-6. This day time and time it’s all about scoring  points. Those old guys are fading out and you’d have to be blind not to see it.

On 2/9/2021 at 9:20 AM, joeyg2033 said:

Ryan has no juice. Ryan has no street cred. Ryan has no standing whatsoever to garner any excuses or sympathy... Especially after epic 28-3 embarrassment laid at his feet. 

Be consistent with your arguments. Matt Ryan takes all the blame for the loss because he was the QB of the team. If that's the case, Maholmes as a former MVP and top 3 QBs in the league and the one with a 500 million dollar contract needs to take responsibility and carry a team to victory, because that's what ELITE QBs do. Atleast score a touchdown and not be completely embarrassed.

If he didn't take 500 million maybe he could have had better backup Olinemen. Excuses, excuses, excuses.

3 minutes ago, UnrealfalcoN said:

Be consistent with your arguments. Matt Ryan takes all the blame for the loss because he was the QB of the team. If that's the case, Maholmes as a former MVP and top 3 QBs in the league needs to take responsibility and carry a team to victory, because that's what ELITE QBs do. Atleast score a touchdown and not be completely embarrassed 

I'm sorry, was Mahomes up 28-3?  And if so, you think he would've shrunk under pressure like Saint Matt? 

4 minutes ago, UnrealfalcoN said:

Lol Mahomes wishes that he scored 28 points,

or even hit a 2 digit number.

He doesn't even hit the criteria to be compared

I guess you're right. My bad. Every GM if given the chance would choose Ryan over Mahomes... So that's there. One small detail you conveniently left out. Mahomes already has a SB ring. 

18 hours ago, joeyg2033 said:

I guess you're right. My bad. Every GM if given the chance would choose Ryan over Mahomes... 

Show me where I said that. You seem to very confused and grasping for random arguments.

If an Elite QB is supposed to be the end all that determines wins and losses, especially in big games (which is the argument that ignorants make all the time) and that Patrick Mahomes is the prototypical young dynamic QB ( he is and he is definitely great), and he is getting paid lucratively for his value (which he is) he should have given the Chiefs a chance to win the game (which he didn't).

You know why? because it's a team game and Ryan doesn't get free passes ( which is because of your agenda )

17 minutes ago, UnrealfalcoN said:

Lol Mahomes wishes that he scored 28 points,

or even hit a 2 digit number.

He doesn't even hit the criteria to be compared

While I know you are trolling, this is silly. Please stop.

Mahomes has a ring and has already been in 2 SBs and 3 Conference championships in his first 3 years starting (Would have been 3 SBs if not for Dee Ford jumping offsides). Ryan didn't even win a playoff game until year 5. 

1 hour ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

While I know you are trolling, this is silly. Please stop.

Mahomes has a ring and has already been in 2 SBs and 3 Conference championships in his first 3 years starting (Would have been 3 SBs if not for Dee Ford jumping offsides). Ryan didn't even win a playoff game until year 5. 

The post I made above yours will be my only argument on this subject and if agenda driven trolls can post their opinion, then I have all the right to post MY opinion. Sorry not sorry.

If an Elite QB is supposed to be the end all that determines wins and losses especially in big games (which is the argument that ignorants make all the time) and that Patrick Mahomes is the prototypical young dynamic QB ( and he is and he is definitely great), and he is getting paid lucratively for his value (which he is) he should have given the Chiefs a chance to win the game (which he didn't).

The Super Bowl was less about the QBs playing and more about both team’s defense. TB's defense had a good plan, has lots of talent, and kept the pressure on. I would have thought that Andy Reid would have made some adjustments to make something happen on offense, or special teams but it didn’t appear that way. KC's defense imploded after some questionable calls (penalties killed them), and never could get off the field. 

On 2/9/2021 at 1:09 PM, Vandy said:

The best don’t make excuses, they learn from their bad performances. We’ve all have them. Jordan had them, as has Brady, Lebron et al. It’s what you learn and the course corrections you make from them are what counts.

He had a bad game, period. I guarantee you, he’s not making the excuses you are for that.

Never said he was making excuses and certainly have not heard him make excuses. I was just sharing reality. I don’t feel sorry for Mahomes and guess what, most SBs will go through him for the next 6-8 years. His situation does not have to be as good as MR2 TB12 and some other QBs to get there. I mean yes it’s a team game but P Mahomes is a play maker that can win with less. It is what it is. Answer this question.... how good would KC be without him? Huh? I’ll hang up and listen. Matter of fact I’ll never pull for the Chiefs unless they’re playing the Saints or Panthers. It’s just crazy how people are throwing him under the bus for playing one bad game in a really screwed up situation simply because he’s a mobile QB totally opposite of MR. I hope it make y’all MR lovers happy that the old statue TB12 the GOAT beat a mobile QB. As much as I like or as much as I used to love MR he can’t carry Brady or Mahomes jock strap. That’s my point. Some of us still want to draft his replacement and they won’t change.

4 hours ago, UnrealfalcoN said:

Be consistent with your arguments. Matt Ryan takes all the blame for the loss because he was the QB of the team. If that's the case, Maholmes as a former MVP and top 3 QBs in the league and the one with a 500 million dollar contract needs to take responsibility and carry a team to victory, because that's what ELITE QBs do. Atleast score a touchdown and not be completely embarrassed.

If he didn't take 500 million maybe he could have had better backup Olinemen. Excuses, excuses, excuses.

The bottom line is MR couldn’t carry Mahomes or Brady’s jock strap. He’s got to have it all perfect. Did Mahomes make excuses? Or did some folks just call a spade a spade? Mahomes ain’t going no where and he‘ll be back because he’s special very special and will be one of the all time greats if he stays healthy. MR with KC would’ve been out of the piece of poop long before the SB. That’s the difference no excuses just the truth

3 minutes ago, Atl Falcon said:

The bottom line is MR couldn’t carry Mahomes or Brady’s jock strap. He’s got to have it all perfect. Did Mahomes make excuses? Or did some folks just call a spade a spade? Mahomes ain’t going no where and he‘ll be back because he’s special very special and will be one of the all time greats if he stays healthy. MR with KC would’ve been out of the piece of poop long before the SB. That’s the difference no excuses just the truth

Keep on with that lame narrative dude. Im tired of yall saying Ryan is only good because he has Julio. Who is he supposed to throw to? Brady didnt make it to the SB by himself. Mahomes didnt make it by himself. Whats good for them isnt good for Ryan apparently. Yall drag Ryan every sad chance yall get. 

3 minutes ago, ROMERO said:

Keep on with that lame narrative dude. Im tired of yall saying Ryan is only good because he has Julio. Who is he supposed to throw to? Brady didnt make it to the SB by himself. Mahomes didnt make it by himself. Whats good for them isnt good for Ryan apparently. Yall drag Ryan every sad chance yall get. 

I’m not yall BTW. MR has been a great QB at times and the best thing that ever happened to the Falcons. But dude relax and get off the nipple. MR is getting old so don’t hate on those who want to draft his replacement before he’s completely done. The sun will shine again when he’s gone. It’s okay

36 minutes ago, Atl Falcon said:

I find it funny that Mahomes had no chance in the game last week because he didn't have it all perfect around him. He's an elite QB with elite weapons, former MVP who's getting paid 500 million right? Why did he have to have it perfect around him to score a minimum of 10 points? 🤔

2 hours ago, Atl Falcon said:

Never said he was making excuses and certainly have not heard him make excuses. I was just sharing reality. I don’t feel sorry for Mahomes and guess what, most SBs will go through him for the next 6-8 years. His situation does not have to be as good as MR2 TB12 and some other QBs to get there. I mean yes it’s a team game but P Mahomes is a play maker that can win with less. It is what it is. Answer this question.... how good would KC be without him? Huh? I’ll hang up and listen. Matter of fact I’ll never pull for the Chiefs unless they’re playing the Saints or Panthers. It’s just crazy how people are throwing him under the bus for playing one bad game in a really screwed up situation simply because he’s a mobile QB totally opposite of MR. I hope it make y’all MR lovers happy that the old statue TB12 the GOAT beat a mobile QB. As much as I like or as much as I used to love MR he can’t carry Brady or Mahomes jock strap. That’s my point. Some of us still want to draft his replacement and they won’t change.

I didn’t say he was making excuses bro...I said you were.

FWIW, this is a falcons forum. As far as Mahome jock strap is concerned, you seem way more vested in that than I could ever care about.

What we both know is if Ryan had crapped the bed as bad as Mahomes did Sunday...under exact same circumstances.....you and the rest of the TAFT navel-gazers would be crucifying him.

47 minutes ago, Vandy said:

As far as Mahomes is concerned, you seem way more vested in his potential future outcome than I am. It will be what it will be.

And we both know if Ryan had crapped the bed as bad as Mahomes did Sunday...in exact same circumstances.....you and the rest of the navel gazers would be crucifying him.

It’s called a double-standard to these subjective tied minds. There is selective “objectivity” at best. And it exposes them as not knowing what they are talking about. Lol

4 hours ago, UnrealfalcoN said:

I find it funny that Mahomes had no chance in the game last week because he didn't have it all perfect around him. He's an elite QB with elite weapons, former MVP who's getting paid 500 million right? Why did he have to have it perfect around him to score a minimum of 10 points? 🤔

I mean c’mon....he’s not Matt Ryan

3 hours ago, Vandy said:

FWIW, this is a falcons forum. As far as Mahome jock strap is concerned, you seem way more vested in that than I could ever care about.

What we both know is if Ryan had crapped the bed as bad as Mahomes did Sunday...under exact same circumstances.....you and the rest of the TAFT navel-gazers would be crucifying him.

Nah man....it would not be Matt’s fault