ANYBODY ENJOY WATCHING THAT YOUNG PHENOM QB GETTING EMBARRASED BY BRADY ?

Just now, falcons007 said:

Yeah it’s not a smart take. But the narrative a mobile QB can overcome poor OL can be put to rest. Truth is every QB needs an Ol and a team with good D and run game. 

Yep. I’ve been saying all year that a new quarterback isn’t going to fix these problems. Like, if you were to swap Ryan with any of the upcoming rookies, Lawrence, Fields, Wilson, or Lance, they all would have been killed in this offense under Koetter. This was a very bad football team

Just now, JD dirtybird21 said:

Yep. I’ve been saying all year that a new quarterback isn’t going to fix these problems. Like, if you were to swap Ryan with any of the upcoming rookies, Lawrence, Fields, Wilson, or Lance, they all would have been killed in this offense under Koetter. This was a very bad football team

Falcons fans should know this better than any one else. Forget selling tickets with splashy picks. Build a great football team.

Noodle arm, statue, 43 year old wins his 7th, 4th since age 37 with another SB MVP. Can the Falcons still do it with Ryan? I would like to think so. Why can't they? 

Mahomes played injured and his ability to extend plays was still amazing. That said, the Bucs pressured Mahomes all night. They protected Brady very well. They also had a solid run game. All keys to winning it all. Hopefully the new regime values this. 

Just now, isproab said:

Omg.... So the Chiefs lost the game and now mobile QBs are trash? It wasn't KC's night. Not a referendum on where the NLF is going with QBs as of late. 

No but TATF myth of Mobile QB overcoming crappy OL is trash. Mahomes didn’t have a team and the result is team which played QB hero ball lost badly.

1 minute ago, isproab said:

Omg.... So the Chiefs lost the game and now mobile QBs are trash? It wasn't KC's night. Not a referendum on where the NLF is going with QBs as of late. 

Maholmes just proved the facts of the matter...pocket passers will always be the best choice. 

1 minute ago, SavedByGrace1221 said:

Does every single topic on here have to be about Matt Ryan....and please please tell me you're not trying to compare Tom Brady... 10 super bowls, seven super bowl championships... To Matt Ryan... I mean come on man...

The message is defense wins championships!  In 2018 it beat the Rams and tonight it beat the Chiefs.  Build a defense and quit talking about quarterbacks

1 minute ago, falcons007 said:

No but TATF myth of Mobile QB overcoming crappy OL is trash. Mahomes didn’t have a team and the result is team which played QB hero ball lost badly.

I don't think anyone believes mobile QB = Super Bowl win.  I think people feel mobile QB = extra dimension which is problematic for defenses. You still have to play the game and have all the other prerequisite QB skills. 

And no 1 man ever won a Super Bowl by himself. He can put you over the top... See Tom Brady.  Matt Ryan is no Tom Brady. 

6 minutes ago, isproab said:

I don't think anyone believes mobile QB = Super Bowl win.  I think people feel mobile QB = extra dimension which is problematic for defenses. You still have to play the game and have all the other prerequisite QB skills. 

And no 1 man ever won a Super Bowl by himself. He can put you over the top... See Tom Brady.  Matt Ryan is no Tom Brady. 

Nobody is Tom Brady.