Draftnut57.s Last 2021 Mock Draft

This is a mock that I have spent a lot of time on.. It will be my last one this year since I like it so well..  This mock will give us everything we need except the OL needs.. And since I got everything else taken care of in this mock other than the OL.. I'd love to get the two OL that we need in FAcy.. That way we know what we are getting .. And this draft takes care of all our other needs.. IMO. I don't want to take a chance in Drafting OL, it takes a year or two for them to develope,  And I would like to see us go deep into  the playoffs.

This is a realistic Mock,, I don't do unrealistic Mocks.. I made sure that these players where ranked below all these picks.. at least one below our picks but most of these picks were from 1 to 10 picks below where we will pick in each round..  The first pick we will trade down from 4 to 8 and start drafting at pick 8 and take our first pick a TE,, then we trade back up to 15 and take our second player a DE. After the first two picks , All the others are ranked below their pick.. I don't do unreallistic mocks. Sure , the players run up and down the boards until the draft. .WE can't help that so here is the players I would love to get on our team that is as of Now ranked below every pick I made.     

8. TE  Kyle Pitts, Fla.  6-6, 240.  

15. DE Kwity Paye ,  Michigan, 6-4, 272,......... Use picks for trading down to 8 to go back up to 15.

36. DT Christian Barmore,  Ala., 6-5, 310...... Build that wall. 

68. CB Asante Samuel Jr. , Fla. St. , 5-10, 184

100. FS Richard Lecounte III , 5-11, 190

132. SS Caden Sterns, 6'- 210, Texas 

164, DT Bobby Brown, 6'-4, 315, Texas A&M

217, DE Michael Clemons, 6-5, 270, Texas A&M

223, WR Trevon Grimes, 6-4, 217, Fla.

As I've said, Get all Vet proven OL in FAcy,, WE don't need rookie OL  if we are going to make a run this year.. Just My Opinion.  I've pegged these players that I would love to get to make this team the best team ever assembled in Atlanta Ga.   Yours Truly ,, Draftnut57

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This isn't gonna be your last mock @Draftnut57    I'm pretty sure you have a few more last mocks left in you lol

This is a mock that I have spent a lot of time on.. It will be my last one this year since I like it so well..  This mock will give us everything we need except the OL needs.. And since I got everythi

That’s cool Nut. But, Brian Hill should never even be mentioned in same conversation with Bill Andrews. Never ever. 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Summerhill said:

Overall a realistic draft but I think you focus too much on players from blue blood programs. A lot of good players come from lesser Power 5 schools as well as non-Power 5. 

Nope,, Didn't even think about that..  I choose these players because I think they are going to be great players for where they will be drafted and where they are ranked.. I love good deals in the Draft.. All of these players are ranked below the picks I made.. Now! that may change.. And a lot of times they do go up, But that's a great sign of that player is highly thought of.. Really lets me know I was on the right tract.. Now if they go down in rankings.. bad sign I messed up.. But as we all know, Things will come out about many players that will either push them down the draft . .or raise them up the draft boards. 

6 minutes ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

This isn't gonna be your last mock @Draftnut57 

I'm pretty sure you're have a few more last mocks left in you lol

Hey,, It really is going to be my finial Mock,, I worked pretty hard putting this Mock together that I truly love..  I Hope we pick up proven Vet OL that's needed.. if they need too. and the same for a RB,, I believe and hope they will just give Brian Hill one more this year also.. Some fans say we need to draft a RB ,, OK, That's fine.. But there will be a bunch of RB not drafted that are very good backs..  I say get one of those RBs and we could choose the ones to bring in for evaluation..  Sure I still believe  we have not seen  Hill's best year , I'm hoping they give him a chance.. That's all he needs.

46 minutes ago, Draftnut57 said:

This is a mock that I have spent a lot of time on.. It may be my last one this year since I like it so well..  This mock will give us everything we need except the OL needs.. And since I got everything else taken care of in this mock other than the OL.. I'd love to get the two OL that we need in FAcy.. That way we know what we are getting .. And this draft takes care of all our other needs.. IMO. I don't want to take a chance in Drafting OL, it takes a year or two for them to develope,  And I would like to see us go deep into  the playoffs.

This is a realistic Mock,, I don't do unrealistic Mocks.. I made sure that these players where ranked below all these picks.. at least one below our picks but most of these picks were from 1 to 10 picks below where we will pick in each round..  The first pick we will trade down from 4 to 10 and start drafting at pick 10 and take our first pick a TE,, then we trade back up to 15 and take our second player a DE. After the first two picks , All the others are ranked below their pick.. I don't do unreallistic mocks. Sure , the players run up and down the boards until the draft. .WE can't help that so here is the players I would love to get on our team that is as of Now ranked below every pick I made. 

10. TE Kyle Pitts , Fla,  6-6, 240, 641 yds, 11 tds.  Get future Tony G,, who helped us win so many games,, what a weapon for Matt R.

15. DE Kwity Paye ,  Michigan, 6-4, 272,......... Use picks for trading down to go back up to 10. 

36. DT Christian Barmore,  Ala. 

As I've said, Get all Vet proven OL in FAcy,, WE don't need rookie OL  if we are going to make a run this year.. Just My Opinion.  I've pegged these players that I would love to get to make this team the best team ever assembled in Atlanta Ga.   Yours Truly ,, Draftnut57

Bro, I like this one.

‘some will say why a guy like Pitts. I say why not add a playmaker?

One question, what are you trading to move back to top 15? I’m assuming you got a haul of picks from the cowboys to move down

Barmore is in my mock

I actually like all the picks. I’m not sure if Lecounte is a FS or SS in pros, but we need more safeties so two is smart

Who are your rbs?

overall, pretty good.

6 minutes ago, MSalmon said:

Bro, I like this one.

‘some will say why a guy like Pitts. I say why not add a playmaker?

One question, what are you trading to move back to top 15? I’m assuming you got a haul of picks from the cowboys to move down

Barmore is in my mock

I actually like all the picks. I’m not sure if Lecounte is a FS or SS in pros, but we need more safeties so two is smart

Who are your rbs?

overall, pretty good.

I used the extra pick we got for trading down from 4 to 10 to trade back up with it..  It's a legit  Mock.   If you'll notice,, I picked up two high Quality DEs.. and two High Quality DTs..   With this draft , our DL would be transformed into greatness.  I made sure this was reallistic..

10 minutes ago, Draftnut57 said:

I used the extra pick we got for trading down from 4 to 10 to trade back up with it..  It's a legit  Mock.   If you'll notice,, I picked up two high Quality DEs.. and two High Quality DTs..   With this draft , our DL would be transformed into greatness.  I made sure this was reallistic..

Cool.

‘who you signing for RB?

26 minutes ago, MSalmon said:

Cool.

‘who you signing for RB?

There are always some very good RBs not drafted.. WE could pick out several after the draft and sign them to practice Squad .. Then keep which ever one of them does best in preseason ,, That will not be hard to do..  Don't forget, we have about 4 backs already. Plus there will be several let go on other teams after the draft .

1 hour ago, Draftnut57 said:

This is a mock that I have spent a lot of time on.. It will be my last one this year since I like it so well..  This mock will give us everything we need except the OL needs.. And since I got everything else taken care of in this mock other than the OL.. I'd love to get the two OL that we need in FAcy.. That way we know what we are getting .. And this draft takes care of all our other needs.. IMO. I don't want to take a chance in Drafting OL, it takes a year or two for them to develope,  And I would like to see us go deep into  the playoffs.

This is a realistic Mock,, I don't do unrealistic Mocks.. I made sure that these players where ranked below all these picks.. at least one below our picks but most of these picks were from 1 to 10 picks below where we will pick in each round..  The first pick we will trade down from 4 to 10 and start drafting at pick 10 and take our first pick a TE,, then we trade back up to 15 and take our second player a DE. After the first two picks , All the others are ranked below their pick.. I don't do unreallistic mocks. Sure , the players run up and down the boards until the draft. .WE can't help that so here is the players I would love to get on our team that is as of Now ranked below every pick I made. 

10. TE Kyle Pitts , Fla,  6-6, 240, 641 yds, 11 tds.  Get future Tony G,, who helped us win so many games,, what a weapon for Matt R.

15. DE Kwity Paye ,  Michigan, 6-4, 272,......... Use picks for trading down to go back up to 10. 

36. DT Christian Barmore,  Ala., 6-5, 310...... Build that wall. 

You need to specify what we trade down and up for my man. Cuz I don't understand how we get these picks otherwise, so please specify. Seems like a pipe dream. If we pulled it off I'm pretty on board, save for not taking an OL, but otherwise for sure

4 minutes ago, Herr Doktor said:

This is your last mock this week.  You know it is!  🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😀

This made the third Mock,, That's all I ever do.. And I feel great with my last one.. I like it more than any other Mock I've ever made..  I have only two O# players in this draft ,, the first pick and the Last pick in this draft.  The top TE with the first pick,  and a WR with the last pick.. ,,  WE'll have to pick up a couple of undrafted RBs after the draft...

I like the Pitts pick. I'm doing my mock now and about to trade back up to 10 from 12 to grab him. But I'm on pause factoring in some semblance of the Eagles-Bears trade, and I think Philly will trade back for more picks as they go into rebuild mold.

I think Senat might find some use in a Pees defense so I wouldn't expect 2 DTs. I also expect Fowler will be with us.

I hope we can grab UFA OC Ted Karras and re-sign Neal so we have more flexibility in the draft.

Good look though in your draft. 👍

2 minutes ago, Foo Falcons said:

You need to specify what we trade down and up for my man. Cuz I don't understand how we get these picks otherwise, so please specify. Seems like a pipe dream. If we pulled it off I'm pretty on board, save for not taking an OL, but otherwise for sure

Nope it is correct.. we can do this.. The #4 we would trade down with is much much higher than the 10 we would get and another pick to use to trade back,  You need to understand we would get the value of the #4 ,, and it is much much higher than the 10 pick ,, we would get at least two picks for that , And that is where the pick comes from.. It's legit .  Hey we may even get 3 picks for the #4 pick we have .. Check out the value charts on the first half of Rd one.. It is more than enough ... AAMOF,, WE'll probably get an addisional  pick that I'm not even showing... But I left it very very realistic ,,  we probably will have another pick I'm not even showing.. 

37 minutes ago, Herr Doktor said:

This is your last mock this week.  You know it is!  🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😀

Nope ,, I just know deep down this is what I'd love.. WE got first pick O# player TE , and by far the best one in the Draft. ,, and last pick,, a WR,, only two O# players in this draft.. if this was to really go down , We'd have a chance to go a long way next year. Got 2 DEs and 2 DTs ,, that we desperately need... 

37 minutes ago, PointSwayzee said:

Is this draft predicated on Brian Hill being resigned and the 2021 lead RB? Also who we trotting out there at #2 QB, or we just banking on Ryan's rubberman past?

Yeap !  I think he'll be resigned for sure. I'm thinking our new Coaches will use him more and in the right way.

2 hours ago, Draftnut57 said:

Hey,, It really is going to be my finial Mock,, I worked pretty hard putting this Mock together that I truly love..  I Hope we pick up proven Vet OL that's needed.. if they need too. and the same for a RB,, I believe and hope they will just give Brian Hill one more this year also.. Some fans say we need to draft a RB ,, OK, That's fine.. But there will be a bunch of RB not drafted that are very good backs..  I say get one of those RBs and we could choose the ones to bring in for evaluation..  Sure I still believe  we have not seen  Hill's best year , I'm hoping they give him a chance.. That's all he needs.

I bet that Brian hill isn’t even on the roster next year