Jump to content

Its Superbowl Sunday Yay! Game thread.


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, stizz said:

LOL that looks like way more than 25K. Usually wouldn't have an issue with it since it's open air, but all seats look filled.

There's a lot of cardboard people in there too. A LOT of them. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, fuego said:

There's a lot of cardboard people in there too. A LOT of them. 

Man I'm taking a deeper look and those look like people. Saw a lot of cutouts during MLB season and those look very different.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, stizz said:

Man I'm taking a deeper look and those look like people. Saw a lot of cutouts during MLB season and those look very different.

I saw them before they let people in. I made me wonder if they were going to let anybody in there were so many. Unless they took them out before the game started. Especially in the lower level. There were spaces between every so many. I assume it was to make it look full. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, fuego said:

I saw them before they let people in. I made me wonder if they were going to let anybody in there were so many. Unless they took them out before the game started. Especially in the lower level. There were spaces between every so many. I assume it was to make it look full. 

I'm not against it. Someone has to take the reigns in allowing fans because it seems other leagues are a bit scared. Just be safe with protocols.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...