Its Superbowl Sunday Yay! Game thread.

1 minute ago, stizz said:

LOL that looks like way more than 25K. Usually wouldn't have an issue with it since it's open air, but all seats look filled.

There's a lot of cardboard people in there too. A LOT of them. 

5 minutes ago, fuego said:

There's a lot of cardboard people in there too. A LOT of them. 

Man I'm taking a deeper look and those look like people. Saw a lot of cutouts during MLB season and those look very different.

Just now, stizz said:

Man I'm taking a deeper look and those look like people. Saw a lot of cutouts during MLB season and those look very different.

I saw them before they let people in. I made me wonder if they were going to let anybody in there were so many. Unless they took them out before the game started. Especially in the lower level. There were spaces between every so many. I assume it was to make it look full. 

2 minutes ago, fuego said:

I saw them before they let people in. I made me wonder if they were going to let anybody in there were so many. Unless they took them out before the game started. Especially in the lower level. There were spaces between every so many. I assume it was to make it look full. 

I'm not against it. Someone has to take the reigns in allowing fans because it seems other leagues are a bit scared. Just be safe with protocols.