Its Superbowl Sunday Yay! Game thread.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mahomes is one of the most talented QBs ever...and he just got his you know what handed to him.  His line failed him and Tampa’s defense played lights out.  Can we please knock it off with the QB wins

It kinda is.    Brady throws a pick that get negates by a phantom holding call.  TD shortly after. Defender trips while tracking a deep pass.  PI is called.  TD shortly after. Gronk f

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, stizz said:

Nah I think in his book this beats that. Signing to a new team he couldn't have a preseason with and a coach that threw him under the bus when the going was tough.

For sure, I did qualify the statement with "arguably". The reality is there's a list of like half a dozen moments and any single one of them would be the hands-down highlight of virtually any other hall of fame QB. 

1 minute ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Bucs were almost 50/50 tonight. 28 carries and 29 attempts. 150 yards rushing. Must be nice. With that D? Best team won the SB. Got hot late in the season and peaked. They even drug a poor performing QB to the SB and Brady showed up. When you have a great team, your QB gets more chances...rather than has to be perfect.

Their running backs don't go down on first contact. How does that work?

4 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

Matt Ryan ain’t Tom Brady.

Brady got to pick a team with a solid D.

That won’t be the Falcons next year.

The defense is not far from being pretty **** good.

Another edge rusher and a better FS and it can be pretty special with the speed that we have.

7 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

Matt Ryan ain’t Tom Brady.

Brady got to pick a team with a solid D.

That won’t be the Falcons next year.

Bucs went all in on their front 7 via Free Agency and a few guys in the draft. They have mainly young dudes that do enough (and get away with grabbing/holding) on the back end but with one actual legitimately good player in Winfield their FS. If we want, we can go all in on our front 7 and grab a FS too, we already have two good LBs and one DT with one possible solid player in Fowler on the edge if he bounces back. 

3 minutes ago, Sipifalcon said:

From non playoff team to sb winner in a year with basically just a change at qb. Smdh

Dumbest take. They loaded up on both offense had defense. Built a great team, they needed a QB who didn’t throw interceptions. Oh wait the QB threw three interceptions in second half of SB. 

Just now, Ergo Proxy said:

Do people really believe this? 

I mean...serious question.

I mean I do helps to add gronk brown and fournette but all of those guys came because of the qb change and at a very low number. And they drafted pretty well too esp the 1st two picks.