Its Superbowl Sunday Yay! Game thread.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mahomes is one of the most talented QBs ever...and he just got his you know what handed to him.  His line failed him and Tampa’s defense played lights out.  Can we please knock it off with the QB wins

It kinda is.    Brady throws a pick that get negates by a phantom holding call.  TD shortly after. Defender trips while tracking a deep pass.  PI is called.  TD shortly after. Gronk f

Posted Images

Just now, DonOfThemBirds said:

You're right. It starts at 6:30.

Hope the halftime show doesn't drag on and take forever.

Ikr.....I never watch the half time show....

I might check it out....I normally use that time to ...piss....****.....refill.....make another plate...piss.....stretch....and piss

Just now, DonOfThemBirds said:

Yep, hasn't he had those bandages on for a little while now?

Yeah. It's a "character". He did the commercial with his normal face. 

He told an interviewer that he's doing it to prove that you don't have to look good to sell albums. IMO that's easy to say when you're already established lol. I like him though. He's a mysterious person

3 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

He told an interviewer that he's doing it to prove that you don't have to look good to sell albums. IMO that's easy to say when you're already established lol. I like him though. He's a mysterious person

Not sure he's been right since Selena broke it off with him.

2 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

Ikr.....I never watch the half time show....

I might check it out....I normally use that time to ...piss....****.....refill.....make another plate...piss.....stretch....and piss

Crazest thing, I know some guys who only watch the SB halftime shows but never the games. They complain about when will the game go to halftime so they can be done with the SB altogether.

I don't understand them at all lol.

1 minute ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

Crazest thing, I know some guys who only watch the SB halftime shows but never the games. They complain about when will the game go to halftime so they can be done with the SB altogether.

I have no use for the halftime show. 

2 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

He's starting to go slowly into that weird Prince area with the symbolism stuff lol.

He reminds me of clean dressing Lenny Kravitz right now.

3 minutes ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

Depends on who's performing. Usually I hope in the shower and shave during half time. 

1 hour ago, Atlantafan21 said:

10 minutes? The game was over on the first snap lol. I literally went to sleep before the first half was even over that game. Probably the most disappointing game ever considering it was arguably the best offense of all time vs one of the best defense of all time. 

Well, I included a couple commercial breaks in those ten minutes lol.

That was the most disappointing SB by far, until 2017 of course.

24 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Jazmine Sullivan better rip this National Anthem like Demi ripped it last year.

I think I'm gonna hop off and let y'all have this for the night. Y'all be breezy

See ya on the flip side. I guarantee you the ensuing discussion will somehow be about Matt Ryan lol.