Its Superbowl Sunday Yay! Game thread.

3 hours ago, MoFalconsFan56 said:

What has Bruce Arians ever done to anybody lol I’m not saying you’re wrong I’m really asking if there’s something idk ab. Lot of ppl loved him when he was w Arizona

Bro, just root for Brady. Most of us understand. You guys don't hate him, or the Bucs, but you would be hating Winston and the so called Sucs.

29 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Can't really say I'm looking forward to The Weekend's performance. May skip that altogether. People who don't know who he is will be trying to figure out what's going on with his face

Yep, Weekend always struck me as a weird guy.

At least he just rocks a fro now instead of that awful hair he had when he first came up.

2 minutes ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

Is it crazy to believe that Mahomes may already be a HOFer at just only 25 years old?

If he gets another ring then yeah...I mean he could be average for the next 10 years and he will get in ...if nothing else because the sports media will be on his nuts until he retires

6 minutes ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

If he wins tonight he is for sure.

Mahomes has an NFL MVP, SB ring, and SB MVP. He could add another SB ring and SB MVP tonight.

No player in history with that resume hasn't made the

Sounds good.....did he win rookie of the year as well

3 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

If he gets another ring then yeah...I mean he could be average for the next 10 years and he will get in ...if nothing else because the sports media will be on his nuts until he retires

Yep

If Chiefs win it again tonight, then I think Chiefs will eventually go on to be the dynasty of this decade.

Each decade has had one since the beginning of the SB era(I think the 60's Packers are grandfathered into that dynasty discussion because they were reigning NFL champions before winning the first 2 SBs.

Just now, RING OF HONOR said:

Thanks ...I couldn't remember...still an impressive resume though....with the potential to add to it.....I just want to see about 3 more years.....probably wouldn't matter....just me

Yeah I'm more longevity than short term myself. But as of right now they are trending in the right direction. As long as they can keep him, Reek and Travis together at the bare minimum, they'll be contenders