My Favorite Free Agent RB

My favorite 2021 free agent running back is UFA Mike Davis. I think we need to add him to the roster.

Yeah he's a journeyman that played for CAR, CHI, SEA and SF, but buddy could be just what we need.

Could probably pick him up at a vet minimum, or maybe $3M at most. Add a RB draft pick to placate TATF.

Short, heavy and slow, but a true as beater. Trust me. Great eyes on the run and a dam good receiver.

Go look at him bullying our defense last year. Plays with attitude. Atlanta boy. Bring him on home Fonty.

30 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

My favorite 2021 free agent running back is UFA Mike Davis. I think we need to add him to the roster.

Yeah he's a journeyman that played for CAR, CHI, SEA and SF, but buddy could be just what we need.

Could probably pick him up at a vet minimum, or maybe $3M at most. Add a RB draft pick to placate TATF.

Short, heavy and slow, but a true as beater. Trust me. Great eyes on the run and a dam good receiver.

Go look at him bullying our defense last year. Plays with attitude. Atlanta boy. Bring him on home Fonty.

Grew up and went to school with his dad(Mike. RIP) Astro. I would bring him home.

7 minutes ago, ike barn87987 said:

I think he can but we gotta fix LG and hope Henn can hold down Center.

Totally agree bro. LG is still a big Dimi hole. Got me wanting to take Slater. Henny looked shaky at OC but I'm hoping he will rise. We need to trade down a couple times, go BPA and try to get out of this Dimi chasm. Maybe make a vet trade like TonyG or Foxy for a future pick and let them eat the dead money.

I'd love to see a Turner type RB back here... 2008 was a year to remember. To see the way this team turned things around so quick and then our 1st back to back winning seasons... I believe Smith's health effected him more than we know at the end of his time here, but he did create some good memories for us. 

10 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Totally agree bro. LG is still a big Dimi hole. Got me wanting to take Slater. Henny looked shaky at OC but I'm hoping he will rise. We need to trade down a couple times, go BPA and try to get out of this Dimi chasm. Maybe make a vet trade like TonyG or Foxy for a future pick and let them eat the dead money.

One thing we know for sure is it will be a new RB. FA or draft. But they can’t run without a decent OL. I’m on the Slater train. Perfect body type for LG. Won’t have to move anybody around. Just plug him in. But Davis has hands and can run.

10 minutes ago, ike barn87987 said:

One thing we know for sure is it will be a new RB. FA or draft. But they can’t run without a decent OL. I’m on the Slater train. Perfect body type for LG. Won’t have to move anybody around. Just plug him in. But Davis has hands and can run.

The TATF narrative is Arty can make any RB or Oline excel with his scheme. I hope so but think we need to add a vet LG and RB. Give me Mike Davis and someone like Jermaine Eluemunor from NE at LG. Then go BPA. Even at WR or QB. Need plenty defensive guys.