Which cornerback drafted in 2020

Someday soon

helped turn around their team's fortune this year?  Okudah at 3 (bet they wish they took Herbert), CJ Henderson at 9, Terrell at 16, Arnette at 19 and so on.  Rookies CB's while making an impact are probably not improving the teams overall record that much. If we have to draft defense does Parson have the highest potential to change the out come of games day 1?

Hey, AJ turned around our season right? :)  Maybe someday soon we’ll have the secondary we always wanted. I’d say FS or S in general is a bigger need. But for the value of where we are picking, a cb makes more sense. To your point about questioning whether a cb would make a difference or not. Is that position a game wrecker position or is there a standout athletes this year that would make an impact.

I’d say that cb you need more than one to pair with the other. Often times a star cb is paired with an unheralded but good cb mate. I see the cornerback as a piece of a game wrecking defense as a whole. But with less impact than say a stud off the edge like Chae young. Etc.