My mock draft ... simple and to the point

11 hours ago, SavedByGrace1221 said:

With the number four pick in the 2021 NFL draft.... The Atlanta Falcons select Zach Wilson, quarterback, BYU.... 

Why is Fields continually passed over for Wilson by TATF?

• Wilson - 6'3, 210 lbs, 30 games, 566/837, 67.6%, 7652 py, 9.1 ya, 56 TDs, 15 INTs, 162.9 pr, 212 att, 642 ry, 3.0 yc, 15 TDs
  • Fields - 6'3, 228 lbs, 34 games, 423/618, 68.4%, 5701 py, 9.2 ya, 67 TDs, 9 INTs, 178.8 pr, 260 att, 1133 ry, 4.4 yc, 19 TDs

Yeah Fields got Kirbied his freshman year with only 42 pass attempts, but he was still as productive if not more than Wilson. Against stiffer competition. Is it the cute face?

Image result for zach wilson

14 minutes ago, SavedByGrace1221 said:

Just for that , you won't see it. 

Hey ! Love your user name..  much better than mine..  That happened to me on 3-27-66.. Greatest day of my life,, I do evangelistic work where ever I am and where ever I go..   I'm very thankful for the souls God has lead me to show them the Way, the Truth and the life. His name is Jesus ,, Amen.

3 hours ago, Draftnut57 said:

Hey ! Love your user name..  much better than mine..  That happened to me on 3-27-66.. Greatest day of my life,, I do evangelistic work where ever I am and where ever I go..   I'm very thankful for the souls God has lead me to show them the Way, the Truth and the life. His name is Jesus ,, Amen.

Awesome !!! Glad to hear brother !!!! I think a lot of people on this board , including me sometimes sad to say , takes what people say too seriously. I mean we all have our opinions on the Falcons. I think we're all Falcon fans. Anyway man , would love to hear your testimony some day. Romans 8:1-2 .. GOD Bless !!!!

13 hours ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Why is Fields continually passed over for Wilson by TATF?

• Wilson - 6'3, 210 lbs, 30 games, 566/837, 67.6%, 7652 py, 9.1 ya, 56 TDs, 15 INTs, 162.9 pr, 212 att, 642 ry, 3.0 yc, 15 TDs
  • Fields - 6'3, 228 lbs, 34 games, 423/618, 68.4%, 5701 py, 9.2 ya, 67 TDs, 9 INTs, 178.8 pr, 260 att, 1133 ry, 4.4 yc, 19 TDs

Yeah Fields got Kirbied his freshman year with only 42 pass attempts, but he was still as productive if not more than Wilson. Against stiffer competition. Is it the cute face?

Image result for zach wilson

Im going with competition and he measuring in no where near 6'3

19 hours ago, OrthoPTSD said:

I think this is the worst thing about this draft, especially for this team 

I just got threw with what will probably be my last Mock.. And the one I took more time with..  Sounds to me like you will not like it.. But I have to put down who I'd like to draft.. And you can make a mock of who you'd like..  I may put my finial Mock up this evening since we're not having Church on Sunday evenings with the Covid  going on.