1 hour ago, Sui_Generis said:

Same. But I am rooting for that TF connection. All is forgotten once he laces em up for the red and black. 

Plus if Falcons draft Surtain, vet presence on the back end will be important. 

Can you imagine AJ, Surtain, Marcus W, and Neal in that secondary??? In a Dean Pees defense...are you kidding me???

6 hours ago, Knight of God said:

Can you imagine AJ, Surtain, Marcus W, and Neal in that secondary??? In a Dean Pees defense...are you kidding me???

Why would we want Neal back exactly? Your a knowledgeable football guy. At this point he is an undersized LB trying to play safety. The guy has zero ball skills, just an abomination in coverage and you actually want him back. Neal is a below average SS, and STILL act like he is Cam Chancellor. He is not and never will be. 

I beg some to reference that pick he had against Tampa as his ball skills. Cause that is literally all that was on tape from last year. A play that the ball should have been knocked down. But again those killer ball skills...lol.

On 2/5/2021 at 9:58 AM, Refried Beans said:

Holes, holes, holes. Falcons need a RB, CB, S, LB, lots of holes everywhere. As much as I think Zach Wilson is a great QB, I think Falcons have too many holes on their roster.  At S Falcons should resign Keanu Neal. 101 tackles last year, solid. That leaves Falcons needing a CB, LB, RB.   I like trading back and getting Suratin or Parson.  Round 2 best possible player- Najee Harris, if Najee Harris is gone, I am shifting gears and taking Chazz Surratt ILB out of UNC. In NFL you gotta be smart to play LB, Surratt is former QB for UNC so he is ideal for LB spot.  Round 3 I am again taking best possible player available- Trey Smith OT Tenn, 2nd best Guard in the draft and will fall due to people scared off by blood clot issue.  Round 4 I am taking Trey Sermon out of Ohio State. Dude ran all over Clemson and looks like a Zeke Elliott clone. My 5th round pick is Kyle Trask. He will fall down draft boards and be a steal. He had a terrible bowl game which cost him the Heisman but was playing with ALL his starting receivers out. Last pick is another player falling down the board due to his size but is a Antoine Winfield Jr. clone, Asante Samuel Jr. out of FSU.  In free agency I am signing DE.  

Round 1- Patrick Surtain Jr. Alabama

Round 2- Chazz Surratt ILB UNC

Round 3- Trey Smith OT- UT

Round4- Trey Sermon- RB Ohio State

Round 5- Kyle Trask- QB Florida

Round 6- Asante Samuel Jr. CB FSU (Another bloodline pick) Falling down boards due to size. He will be this years Antonie Winfield Jr. pick

This would be the best possible use of our draft capital.  As much as I love Wilson or Fields, we are better off trading down a few spots and adding 2-3 draft picks this year.

12 hours ago, Refried Beans said:

Top list of corners according to CBS. This is why they work for CBS, what stands out on this list? Samuel Jr. will be there late. See if you can figure out why.  Keep in mind Amby Thomas from Michigan has 4.3 40 speed, made 20 more tackles and 1 more INT and he comes in at 106. CBS dont know their butt from a hole in the ground. 

image.thumb.png.4ab8edd01a7a6ead4cea86a61f21b8e2.png

Mukuamu or Lenoir in the mid rounds would be nice

8 hours ago, PointSwayzee said:

Why would we want Neal back exactly? Your a knowledgeable football guy. At this point he is an undersized LB trying to play safety. The guy has zero ball skills, just an abomination in coverage and you actually want him back. Neal is a below average SS, and STILL act like he is Cam Chancellor. He is not and never will be. 

I beg some to reference that pick he had against Tampa as his ball skills. Cause that is literally all that was on tape from last year. A play that the ball should have been knocked down. But again those killer ball skills...lol.

I'll take you back to the SB the Ravens won. Can you name the Strong Safety? Bernard Pollard. Yeah, blast from the past and many forgot him. He was VERY avg, a LB playing safety so to speak. He was used that way as well. In a pass happy league. It was during that time, the run game was evaporating and RBs hadn't been taken in the first for a while. They were said to be "slowly phasing out of the game". His job was to blitz. The CBs were decent enough, but it was Ed Reed teams feared. You dont need a coverage safety in this match up system. It's not a 3-4 or 4-3. I've heard people called the coverage the Cover Pees. I mean, hes better than most Strong Safeties Pees has been given to work with, besides Rodney Harrison in the old Patriots days.

17 hours ago, Knight of God said:

I know that you are big on Surtain and have said that he can play all of the positions in the secondary.

If you were coaching would you stick him at corner or do you use him as. "chess piece" type player?

17 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

I know that you are big on Surtain and have said that he can play all of the positions in the secondary.

If you were coaching would you stick him at corner or do you use him as. "chess piece" type player?

Yeah he can just play corner, but I would do all kinds of things. Match up game. 

14 hours ago, OrthoPTSD said:

Love sum refried outlandish takes but man, Asante in the 6th?

He gonna blow up  the testing 40 yard and cone drills, no way... but would not go 6th even if

20 tackles and 3 Int are very underwhelming stats from last year, plus you couple in the fact he is undersized and slower, and a slot corner, he aint gong until 4th round or later. 

Holes, holes, holes. Falcons need a RB, CB, S, LB, lots of holes everywhere. As much as I think Zach Wilson is a great QB, I think Falcons have too many holes on their roster.  At S Falcons should resign Keanu Neal. 101 tackles last year, solid. That leaves Falcons needing a CB, LB, RB.   I like trading back and getting Suratin or Parson.  Round 2 best possible player- Najee Harris, if Najee Harris is gone, I am shifting gears and taking Chazz Surratt ILB out of UNC. In NFL you gotta be smart to play LB, Surratt is former QB for UNC so he is ideal for LB spot.  Round 3 I am again taking best possible player available- Trey Smith OT Tenn, 2nd best Guard in the draft and will fall due to people scared off by blood clot issue.  Round 4 I am taking Trey Sermon out of Ohio State. Dude ran all over Clemson and looks like a Zeke Elliott clone. My 5th round pick is Kyle Trask. He will fall down draft boards and be a steal. He had a terrible bowl game which cost him the Heisman but was playing with ALL his starting receivers out. Last pick is another player falling down the board due to his size but is a Antoine Winfield Jr. clone, Asante Samuel Jr. out of FSU.  In free agency I am signing DE.  

Round 6- Asante Samuel Jr. CB FSU (Another bloodline pick) Falling down boards due to size. He will be this years Antonie Winfield Jr. pick

For a beanie weenie, that’s not a bad mock. 

Add Ar’Darius Washington to play FS and I’m in.

On 2/6/2021 at 8:32 AM, PointSwayzee said:

You meant Kansas City 

3 hours ago, Refried Beans said:

20 tackles and 3 Int are very underwhelming stats from last year, plus you couple in the fact he is undersized and slower, and a slot corner, he aint gong until 4th round or later. 

They only played nine games. You're really bad at this.

I’d be down with this

i don’t think you’ll get Samuel in the sixth unfortunately. We need far more at Safety than keke.

‘but the players are good