Anybody else obsessed with PFN simulator?

10 hours ago, gtech1 said:

I just did one and traded down to 5, 7, and 8, and picked up an extra 2nd and 2 extra 3rds.  Ended up with Zach Wilson, Jaelen Phillips, Etienne, Javonte Williams, Tyson Campbell, and Trey Smith just in the first 3 rounds.  Lol.  

Link? Lol 

8 hours ago, JohnnyFranchise said:

i try to avoid that thing at all costs. last time i went to try one or two mocks i was on there for an hour.

i did end up with 4 1st rounders in 2022 tho :D

See... one draft year like that when we can just get a whole bunch of high assets would have huge benefits downstream. If we were ok with not having much of a draft one year, and accept the short term frustration, we could have amazing drafts for years after that. I mean, there's SOME realism to those trade backs.

Also, I've always thought about trading this year's 7th for someone's 6th next year; then 6th next year for someone's 5th the following, and so on...

Sometimes those draft scenarios are more interesting to me than the actual season. 

12 hours ago, gtech1 said:

I just did one and traded down to 5, 7, and 8, and picked up an extra 2nd and 2 extra 3rds.  Ended up with Zach Wilson, Jaelen Phillips, Etienne, Javonte Williams, Tyson Campbell, and Trey Smith just in the first 3 rounds.  Lol.  

I haven't played with that.. But,, What you did is what I'm hoping We do in the real Draft..  I know it wouldn't be to that extent,, But we could trade down and flat out load up..  Simply because the #4 is so valuable ..  All it would take is one team that is dead set to take one of the top QBs.. I think there will be many teams in love with QBs , Lance and Fields ....  I'm thinking we will trade down and I sure hope so.. If we do , you can exspect  Some great players,,  I hope we'd take TE Kyle Pitts, Fla.  Or DE Joelan Phillips from Miami who was the most productive DE in College out of this class. He is 6-5, 266 lbs, and had 45 tackles and 8 sacks,, the most in this years DE class. 

Did a few trade downs and ended up with:

19. Najee Harris, RB, Bama

23. Kyle Pitts, TE, UF

43. Jaelan Phillips, DE, Miami

51. Alim McNeil, DT, NC State

74. Spencer Brown, OT, N. Iowa

96. Talanoa Hufanga, S, USC

102. Davis Mills, QB, Stanford

135. David Moore, OG, Grambling St

166. Jaret Patterson, RB, Buffalo

More offense than I planned for, but that's the way the board fell

15 minutes ago, Snafu said:

It's way too unrealistic for me.

I understand why you say that.. But,, here's the thing.. It is very possible for us to trade down in the first Round.. And I hope we do and get as many picks as possible.. But after the very high picks in Round one.. like ours.. That's what teams really get after. But as the rounds go down.. The trade offers slow every round ,, But not more than the First round.. Then most likely there will be trading in the 2nd maybe two or three.. just guessing. and then in 3 and 4ths rounds maybe just a few.. And that is mainly where trades happen and slow as the draft plays out ..  Teams want those certain players and try to make sure they get there players of need.  And they have certain players they have pegged.  And I don't blame them,, and I'm sure that Smith and Company will have their guys they've pin pointed .. And will do what ever they can to get them.