NFL.com Has Posted Its First Mock Draft

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.nfl.com/news/lance-zierlein-2021-nfl-mock-draft-1-0-patriots-49ers-select-qbs-in-round-1?campaign=Twitter_nfl_cfb   Pick 4 Atlanta Falcons

Felt kinda desperate to give Fields to Belichik tbh

If you went back in time every year and released the exact draft as it happened as a mock in February or March, you would be told you sucked at your job and had the most unrealistic mock ever made eac

100 times rather get the pick below us.. TE Pitts.. I'll be madder than John Madden when someone stole his Desert !!!  I'll go ahead and tell ya.. That will not be our First Pick!!!.. How crazy could they get !! Just slagging picks around with nothing to back that up.. They are cripple to high for crutches !!!    :flame:

54 minutes ago, Draftnut57 said:

100 times rather get the pick below us.. TE Pitts.. I'll be madder than John Madden when someone stole his Desert !!!  I'll go ahead and tell ya.. That will not be our First Pick!!!.. How crazy could they get !! Just slagging picks around with nothing to back that up.. They are cripple to high for crutches !!!    :flame:

My man 👊

Sewell at 10? No way I pass on a potential all pro over a possible good pro in Surtain. Didn't the Falcons do that with Mathews over Donald. While corner is a bigger need I'd rather have a potential all pro than a pro bowler possibly. I like to build the trenches. My preference is to trade down get another 2nd rounder. 

28 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

Surtain at 4th is about the worst possible outcome for the Falcons.  If they trade down and pick him in the bottom half of Rd 1, so be it.  But at 4th, it’s a horrible pick.  

He gets worked over on in breaking routes cause he doesn’t have great short area quickness

Have you ever had your own opinion on any player? I swear, I don't think I've seen a single opinion of yours during draft season that I haven't already seen someone else say almost word for word

54 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

I wouldn’t bet on it.  Maybe in 3 years, but not next year.  Surtain is a complete reach at 4th

Reach according to who?

Don’t tell me your going off what these draft sites are saying or the media are you.

Fact of the matter is we don’t know what the BPA board looks like for the Falcons or any other team for that matter.So how is any player mentioned with a team a reach as possible BPA when you don’t know thee above mentioned.

5 hours ago, kiwifalcon said:

In those big games at the end of the year very few teams were willing to take on Surtain for some reason or another.He’s not athletic as Farley but I think he’s more football savvy I’d take the latter.

Pitts & Toney abused Surtain most of the SECCG.  To be fair to Surtain, those are two great players.  But just like his matchup with CeeCee Lamb, Chase/Jefferson, Seth Williams & Pitts/Toney, Surtain often struggled against similar/same talent.

16 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

Pitts & Toney abused Surtain most of the SECCG.  To be fair to Surtain, those are two great players.  But just like his matchup with CeeCee Lamb, Chase/Jefferson, Seth Williams & Pitts/Toney, Surtain often struggled against similar/same talent.

Still didn’t answer the question why didn’t any of the QBs go after Surtain in the big games.

Pitts and Toney didn’t abuse Surtain at all what game are you watching.

1 hour ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

Pitts & Toney abused Surtain most of the SECCG.  

Surtain may have given up a 50-yard touchdown in the 2020 SEC Championship Game, but that was truly one of the few bad plays he had all season long. He is a physical corner who trails only Hodges-Tomlinson for most forced incompletions among Power 5 outside corners (12). As you may have seen in the 2021 PFF NFL Draft Guide, Surtain’s greatest attribute is his press skills, and this year has verified that. He comes in at No. 1 among all FBS cornerbacks in press-coverage grade.”

8 hours ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Have you ever had your own opinion on any player? I swear, I don't think I've seen a single opinion of yours during draft season that I haven't already seen someone else say almost word for word

He's taken conversations other members were having and made threads about them like they were original thoughts so probably not